Dine Alone 10 Year Bundles (IT IS FINISHED.)

daegor

any word on moneen's status in general? I'd love to see them live again.

Yeah, they're basically done. They were just invited to do those shows the other month and felt like it. No plans for anything else though.

Kenny did say he's hoping to do some more solo tracks before he heads out with Say Anything again though.

Such a nice dude, even though we hadn't seen each other for almost 3 yrs.

included something a little special for everyone who ordered the bundle and the first couple hundred a la carte moneen records :)

How about some sort of actual update on what's going on? We're in the last month of q1 after all. This has been the worst release communication wise I've been a part of since the MTS Blink debacle. One email in 7+ months. And before people jump down my throat, I know we're going to get a quality release and dine alone is great people, but that doesn't excuse the lack of communication at all.

How about some sort of actual update on what's going on? We're in the last month of q1 after all. This has been the worst release communication wise I've been a part of since the MTS Blink debacle. One email in 7+ months. And before people jump down my throat, I know we're going to get a quality release and dine alone is great people, but that doesn't excuse the lack of communication at all.

The update is these are set to ship. Some people have already received copies.

The update is these are set to ship. Some people have already received copies.

One person has supposedly gotten moneen, that's it. Plus that doesn't count as an update because there's no info on the AOF stuff and it came on a message board that not everyone checks. I get it Dine Alone have been great in the past and always put out a stellar product. Which is exactly why it's ridiculous they've been basically silent about this since they took our money 10 months ago

One person has supposedly gotten moneen, that's it. Plus that doesn't count as an update because there's no info on the AOF stuff and it came on a message board that not everyone checks. I get it Dine Alone have been great in the past and always put out a stellar product. Which is exactly why it's ridiculous they've been basically silent about this since they took our money 10 months ago

I rather deal with Justin and Dine Alone then have to go through that RJ/MTS debacle ever again.

No supposedly about it! https://www.instagram.com/p/BCgLeHortJK/?taken-by=bradley.foster

Dine Alone provided satisfactory communication as far as I'm concerned. A heads up in the beginning that there was no set release date and the few updates we were given were way better than a whole bunch of updates with hopeful delivery dates that just keep getting pushed back. Other pre-orders I've heard about like Circa Survive and Deafheaven seemed to REALLY infuriate people around here.... Dine Alone gave a ballpark date of late Q1 and it looks like late Q1 means late Q1. 

You can probably still cancel your pre-order if you're this upset by it.

No supposedly about it! https://www.instagram.com/p/BCgLeHortJK/?taken-by=bradley.foster

Dine Alone provided satisfactory communication as far as I'm concerned. A heads up in the beginning that there was no set release date and the few updates we were given were way better than a whole bunch of updates with hopeful delivery dates that just keep getting pushed back. Other pre-orders I've heard about like Circa Survive and Deafheaven seemed to REALLY infuriate people around here.... Dine Alone gave a ballpark date of late Q1 and it looks like late Q1 means late Q1. 

Thats the thing I still want the records I'm just upset they have been silent about the whole thing. Preorders went up 5/29, the next update was 10/29 when they sent us the first two tracks, and then nothing after that until Feb when they told us we were gonna get the download. One update every 4-5 months is not exactly great IMO. The updates didnt even have to be delivery dates, just some sort of info on what they hell was going on. Honestly if I wasn't apart of these boards I'd still be in the dark today. 

Thats the thing I still want the records I'm just upset they have been silent about the whole thing. Preorders went up 5/29, the next update was 10/29 when they sent us the first two tracks, and then nothing after that until Feb when they told us we were gonna get the download. One update every 4-5 months is not exactly great IMO. The updates didnt even have to be delivery dates, just some sort of info on what they hell was going on. Honestly if I wasn't apart of these boards I'd still be in the dark today. 

Deadhorse.

I only expect an update when whatever they previously stated lapses.  So, if these are going to be delayed past Q1 2016 I would expect an update before that happens.

Technically, none of this has been "late"

Pretty sure we got an update about them pushing back to a Q1 release before we got the 2 tracks but I could be wrong.

No supposedly about it! https://www.instagram.com/p/BCgLeHortJK/?taken-by=bradley.foster

Except that, as previously noted, no one knows what's going on with those AoF records, so those that ordered the bundle still have no idea when they'll get what they paid for.

This has just been an overall bummer of a PO.