PO: Cartel - Chroma (10 Year Anniversary Band Pressing) - 2/4

gmoney

not sure what contact is on the site, but back when the PO first went up I had no problem contacting their manager, Rohan. 

Thanks! I actually received it today - I just never received a shipping confirmation for anything so I had no idea it already shipped. It looks great! I got #401

Thanks! I actually received it today - I just never received a shipping confirmation for anything so I had no idea it already shipped. It looks great! I got #401

yeah its sort of annoying since shipping was $10 and they don't even give us the tracking, but I'm just glad it finally got here. my bf listened to it on sunday night and he said it sounds awesome.

I received #54 in the mail today... Never got a tracking info email. The vinyl/packaging itself is in really good condition, with only a slight dent on one corner. Mainly I'm bummed because it isn't signed, and I thought they were gonna try and work that out for people who wanted to do Show Pick-ups. Oh well.

I received #54 in the mail today... Never got a tracking info email. The vinyl/packaging itself is in really good condition, with only a slight dent on one corner. Mainly I'm bummed because it isn't signed, and I thought they were gonna try and work that out for people who wanted to do Show Pick-ups. Oh well.

Got mine yesterday too... #600. The bottom right has a nice crunch in it, and the top right has a nice fold. The sleeves are also split up the wahzoo. 

I too am disappointed with the lack of signatures.... that was one of the perks with pre-ordering  <_<

Finally got mine today (#614). One of the corners was a bit dinged up, but other than that, it's in pretty good condition.

When you ordered it, said it would be signed (I know at least for the show pickups, but I would assume if you paid to have it shipped as well)

I'm glad I'm not going crazy... I could've sworn I saw something about it being autographed when I bought my merch bundle, but then I couldn't find anything about it in my reciept email or the website when I checked later.