PO: Cartel - Chroma (10 Year Anniversary Band Pressing) - 2/4

gmoney

I guess those of us who ordered separately from the tickets aren't getting that email. They should prob send it to everyone so people can't crush them for not letting them know about delays.

I'm sure they will. They just sent out social media updates too, so hopefully it gets around. I suppose anyone searching for info online would come across it eventually.

• 3 weeks later...

I went to their show tonight in Orlando. Really fantastic.

I noticed (and purchased) a pre-order at their merch booth for a gold Honestly 7". They just had a photo of it available. Release slated for August. $10, plus $5 for shipping. Limited to 500. I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere so I guess it's news.

I know Honestly just went Gold so I'm assuming this release is in commemoration.

They were also pre-selling the Chroma vinyl for $40 w/ shipping.

Weirdly- my tickets weren't at will call. I purchased them along with a merch bundle the day they became available.... pretty strange but after 5 minutes of trying to confirm me, the venue just said forget it and let me inside, haha.

Edit: Modern Vinyl posted about the Gold vinyl 10 days ago- http://modern-vinyl.com/2015/04/14/cartel-reportedly-releasing-honestly-7/

• 3 weeks later...

You waited 10 years for a vinyl issue why are you in such a hustle to get the record? It'll come when it comes.

Yeah but it's different when there's a release date set and it comes and goes with little updates.  Especially because, you know, we paid them money for it.  & Don't forget that insane $10 for shipping.