Any Marilyn Manson Repress News?

Okay, I just want a fucking repress of Lest We Forget. I don't care what dick I have to suck. I need one.

I think a best of is the one we're least likely to see a repress of.

I'm surprised Hot Topic hasn't jumped on Smells Like Children at least, that one would surely sell. 

Personally, I only need GAOG and Lest We Forget to complete what's out there, but I'd love to see EMDM and HEOL pressed at some point. Maybe Pale Emperor's success will spur this on a bit. 

smells and portrait. dont care about the other stuff. someday. hopefully. probably not.

I don't see how you can leave those albums just sitting on the shelf when there's clearly money to be made. The Portrait set came out before the vinyl crazy fully hit, I picked up that and the pic disc of ACS on clearance for like $8 or something stupid like that. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure why you wouldn't go out and grab Pale Emperor while it's still available.

It's truly an excellent album. His best in a while! Buy it now before that one goes up in value too. I preordered the white deluxe LP and it came with an Extra 10" EP.

I own:

POAAF - Simply Vinyl (original press)

POAAF - Green edition with the T shirt

AS -  Simply Vinyl (original press)

MA - on Blue and White Lps (op as well)

BV - never even bothered to open that one.

PE - Deluxe Edition (sounds unbelievable)

Also have a couple of 10" picture discs.

The 2 Simply Vinyl and the MA are definitely worth seeking out if you are a true fan. The Green press of PoaAF sounds good too, but it's all on one LP, rather than 2 like the op.

I'm still seeking Holy Wood and Golden Age. As mentioned, High End of Low was never released on vinyl.

I own :

Smells Like Children (Simply Vinyl with an error on the spine, it says Mechanical Animals instead of SLC)

Antichrist Superstar (Hot Topic)

Mechanical Animals ( Simply Vinyl with tracklisting in the same order of the CD)

Holy Wood

Born Villain

The Pale Emperor

I owned in the past but sold :

Smells Like Children, picture Disc

Antichrist Superstar, picture Disc

Mechanical Animals, first press

Holy Wood, I bought 2 for resell one.

I hope one day THEOL will be press...