PO: Quentin Tarantino's Death Proof Soundtrack (Pre-Order)

So I got the package yesterday, and there was no Deathproof...just the other records I ordered. When I placed the order SSD contacted me and asked if I wanted two separate shippments, or wait until the pre order(Death Proof) came in and have one shipment. I choose to wait, so when I got the shipping notification I assumed it was part of the package. I guess they got tired of sitting on the other records for months and decided to ship them separately. Sorry to get any ones hopes up.

So I got the package yesterday, and there was no Deathproof...just the other records I ordered. When I placed the order SSD contacted me and asked if I wanted two separate shippments, or wait until the pre order(Death Proof) came in and have one shipment. I choose to wait, so when I got the shipping notification I assumed it was part of the package. I guess they got tired of sitting on the other records for months and decided to ship them separately. Sorry to get any ones hopes up.

itsnothappening.jpg

:(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Arrived today...so glad this happened, great addition to the grindhouse collection. It sounds okay, on side b of my copy however there's a little scratch on 'down in mexico' ...doesn't seem to affect the flow of the record though...

Wonder why they haven't released the planet terror soundtrack on vinyl yet..

Foto%2008.09.15%2012%2037%2017_zpsxsfp0g

• 2 years later...

3 hours ago, Vega said:

I meant 'nice' in the sense of a steelbook or something like that ;) and preferably grindhouse and not the individual movies. They actually have announced something but it doesn't have a release date or details yet

https://www.amazon.com/Grindhouse-Blu-ray/dp/B078FFX771/ref=sr_1_16_twi_blu_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1525726843&sr=1-16&keywords=grindhouse

Hmmm I'll keep my eye on that. I have this and its nice enough. https://www.amazon.com/Grindhouse-Two-Disc-Collectors-Blu-ray-McGowan/dp/B003VMFWYI/ref=sr_1_4?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1525738695&sr=1-4&keywords=grindhouse

13 hours ago, Vega said:

I meant 'nice' in the sense of a steelbook or something like that ;) and preferably grindhouse and not the individual movies. They actually have announced something but it doesn't have a release date or details yet

https://www.amazon.com/Grindhouse-Blu-ray/dp/B078FFX771/ref=sr_1_16_twi_blu_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1525726843&sr=1-16&keywords=grindhouse

There was a really nice combo steel done by zavvi, though you'll have to grab it second hand. I picked it up in 2015, shortly before it went OOS.

q4hiGJb.jpg

Edited by slinch