PO: DGD - INSTANT GRATIFICATION 4/14

Just curious, but how do you know how many records are left? i never noticed it ;/

Add the record to your cart and then modify the quantity using the highest number possible (in this case 300 or 700) and the store will automatically add how ever many left are in stock. BAM! You've got the secret number.

Dangit! Missed the splatter. I spent like $250 on other records this month so I was broke and couldn't get it. Was hoping for some color matching love to match my box set. Don't usually condone this, but hopefully someone posts it on eBay for cheap. 
Side Notes:

1) My box set still has a smidge more space and given this is a single LP, I think it'll still fit. 

2) Thanks for the pro tip on seeing how many are left in MerchNow.

They signed to Rise for their next 2 releases (Instant Grat being one of them) so I really hope they aren't "done" after that. I think they'll probably sign to Blue Swan after these next two. This means you'll have to squeeze these next two into your box (  ;) ) and hope they come out with enough for another boxset after that on Blue Swan (this is if they don't resign to Rise and all that jazz.

They seem to put out records on a fairly regular basis. Which is impressive considering all the singer drama they've been through. Pretty sure Will will put shit out on regular basis no matter who is in the band

That's what I love is that this band is so creative and, on average, puts out a record every 18 months. That's impressive. 

BUT, the only thing that has me wary for their future is a past interview Jon Mess did where he said they were thinking of calling it quits before Acceptance Speech came about. I hope that record and this record turned their thoughts around.