PO: DGD - INSTANT GRATIFICATION 4/14

I really glad to see the mostly positive response to the new song. I was listening to it and thinking a lot of people would hate it for how poppy it is, but I really enjoyed it, as odd of a change as it is with the keyboards and what not. Tilian' voice is much more well mixed this time around! Have they said who produced it yet?

I really glad to see the mostly positive response to the new song. I was listening to it and thinking a lot of people would hate it for how poppy it is, but I really enjoyed it, as odd of a change as it is with the keyboards and what not. Tilian' voice is much more well mixed this time around! Have they said who produced it yet?

dont visit ap.net if you want to hear the hate of tilian ahahah. all i see is DBMII "BEST RECORD EVER" :unsure:

dont visit ap.net if you want to hear the hate of tilian ahahah. all i see is DBMII "BEST RECORD EVER" :unsure:

There seems to be two main types of DGD fans. One group who think that and the others who worship anything they did with Kurt.

Personally my favorite is DBM, followed by Acceptance Speech. I can tolerate very few songs with Kurt. Don't understand the immense love people have for Happiness.

There seems to be two main types of DGD fans. One group who think that and the others who worship anything they did with Kurt.

Personally my favorite is DBM, followed by Acceptance Speech. I can tolerate very few songs with Kurt. Don't understand the immense love people have for Happiness.

#teamTravis

Happiness all day, son.

(Deathstar a close second.)

I was a Craig fan at first. I thought he was the best and I'd listen to Deathstar and Happiness and be like "wtf no".

But my friend was like "dude, just listen to Deathstar in full."

I was skeptical since Craig has an amazing voice - and I still think so.

I was heading to the mall and I uploaded Deathstar to my phone and I fell in love. It felt like the songs were structured better, in my ears. I don't know how to describe it.

My friend kept telling me "Craig may sound like a better singer, but there's something about Travis that changes things."

Idk, but now I can't go back. I love DBM I (II is okay), but man, in love with Travis' work.

Completely different for each person, of course, but give Deathstar a shot someday while driving with a very open mind. Maybe that will change some thoughts.

Not to mention, Craig's antics kind of threw me off as well. Could be that too.