PO: DGD - INSTANT GRATIFICATION 4/14

The song Variance really stands out to me on first listen. I'm already a fan of Instant Gratification, and I had to let Acceptance Speech grow on me (now I feel it's one of DGD's best). I'm slightly worried that Tilian's melodies sound a little samey, but I'll give it some time before I gather all my thoughts. No matter what, IG is still another solid release from DGD. They continue to be just fun to listen to.

Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to thank you for your purchase of the Dance Gavin Dance Instant Gratification Pre-Sale! 

These items were originally scheduled to be shipped 4/7/15, but unfortunately we have not received the Mint and Oxblood LPs from the manufacturer yet. We have been informed that they have shipped and should be arriving to us by the end of next week at the very latest.

Once these items arrive to our facilities all orders will be immediately shipped and you will receive tracking via email!

If you have any questions, or need to update your address/information on the order.

Please email us at [email protected] with your order number & information regarding the changes you need made.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

-Merchnow Staff

Fuuuck.  So glad I ordered this variant!  It was the first "non-bundle" variant from Merchnow by the way.

oh it is?! looks way different from the og on the site ahah then again they did say it would be different from the picture.

are src bullmoose and interpunk getting their own variants?

on the interpunk site it said that it would be gatefold