Hole - Live Through This

The MOV pressing of Celebrity Skin sounded great.

The MOV pressing is pretty great.  I hate spending that kind of money on an LP, but some albums are totally worth it.  I like the vinyl version too since 'Boys On The Radio' and 'Awful' are switched around.  I'm guessing because of length?

I'm guessing this is the bootleg that was released late last year in Europe.

I started a thread looking for info on the bootleg the other day:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/110038-hole-live-through-this-bootleg/?hl=%2Blive+%2Bthrough+%2Bthis

If the bootleg sounds good enough, I'd grab it. They all seem to be going for around $50 right now though which is a bit too much for me to take a chance on.

I ordered one. I'll update you guys when it comes... 

Awesome! Thank you.

The OG pressing of this is one of the top 10 sounding LPS I own(out of roughly 2000). Its totally worth getting an OG if you can locate a good copy

There are always some well graded OG's floating around, it's more a matter of me having a hard time dropping $150+ on one :/

• 3 weeks later...

Any update on this? I'm crossing my fingers the bootleg sounds good.

Still waiting on it. I emailed them a few days ago and they said they expected stock the end of this week just gone but I haven't heard anything about it shipping yet. Fingers crossed it'll get dispatched sometime soon...

I did however ask around on Instagram and everyone I asked said it sounded pretty good

Still waiting on it. I emailed them a few days ago and they said they expected stock the end of this week just gone but I haven't heard anything about it shipping yet. Fingers crossed it'll get dispatched sometime soon...

I did however ask around on Instagram and everyone I asked said it sounded pretty good

Thanks for the reply. I'm so close to just pulling the trigger on it. I've seen them for under $30 now, so it's really not that big of a risk I guess. 

Decisions...