http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/van-halen-releasing-first-live-album-with-david-lee-roth-20150206

Self Titled and 1984 set for March 31st release, along with a new live album.

"New editions of Diver DownWomen and Children FirstVan Halen II and Fair Warning are slated to arrive this spring."

The reissues from 2010 sound really really nice. If you were able to get NM used copies for $3-4, congrats. For most VH fans the reissues were really quiet and arguably better sound across the board, for about $15-20 sealed.

I assume identical masterings will be used for these "new" reissues, but getting FW and DD in the same quality will be nice.

they should really press Van Halen III on vinyl... not sure why everyone hates it so much

I don't like the record a lot, but I do like it. Without You is one of my favorite VH songs. I'd buy it on LP just for that tune.

VHIII and Motley Crue's S/T LP are two that I'd love to see a pressing/re-pressing of.

Oddly enough the price of original copies -at least VH1 & VH2- seems to have been going up since the last reissues came out. I used to see tons of VG copies from $3-5, now they tend to be priced $7-10. 

That's what I've seen in Chicago / Philly / DC anyway. Pricing strategy to make the reissues more appealing, or just a bubble?

Dumbest thing people say on the boards.

I mean, he's not wrong. Pressing plants are pretty much backed up year-round at this point, and reissuing two 10x platinum records doesn't help things. Most of the peak-era Van Halen albums can still be found for under $10 even factoring in Vinyl Revival inflation.

Cool to have another 311 fan on the boards though. Come originallll you've got to come originalllllll