WTB: Circa Survive, Thom Yorke, Sharks Keep Moving and a few others

jeremysi

Yea I hear that but would love to get the Pre Order White 180gram Modern Boxes since mine was destroyed, but may have to pick the repress up.

Aren't all the pressings of this on white? they are on their third pressing and the page still says:

"

Tomorrow's Modern Boxes is a new eight-track record from Thom Yorke.

A record born of silver darkness, pressed onto heavyweight 180g white vinyl completed with undersize 75mm centre labels, housed within heavy white board inner and outer sleeves.

These are printed with a metallic silver laminate then multi-tone black and a striking neon green; the whole is enclosed in a bespoke anti-static shield bag - a metallised laminated material usually used by the electronics industry for protecting components from electrostatic interference. The bag is printed with neon green on both sides, and has a resealable grip closure.

The second run has now sold out and a third pressing will ship in early January 2015.

"

http://tomorrowsmodernboxes.com/

Aren't all the pressings of this on white? they are on their third pressing and the page still says:

"

Tomorrow's Modern Boxes is a new eight-track record from Thom Yorke.

A record born of silver darkness, pressed onto heavyweight 180g white vinyl completed with undersize 75mm centre labels, housed within heavy white board inner and outer sleeves.

These are printed with a metallic silver laminate then multi-tone black and a striking neon green; the whole is enclosed in a bespoke anti-static shield bag - a metallised laminated material usually used by the electronics industry for protecting components from electrostatic interference. The bag is printed with neon green on both sides, and has a resealable grip closure.

The second run has now sold out and a third pressing will ship in early January 2015.

"

http://tomorrowsmodernboxes.com/

I looked right after the first pressing sold out and could have sworn i saw that they were pressing a black 180 gram, guess i read wrong and appears so with the information above. I picked up the last one today at my local record store for 40, was happy they only received two last Tuesday. Thanks for the info