Eagles of Death Metal - PEACE LOVE DEATH METAL repress on QOTSA's website

It looks like there is a repress/new stock of the Eagles of Death Metal's first record, long out of print (and heavily bootlegged in multiple variants) for sale on QOTSA's website right now......

http://store.qotsa.com/collections/music/products/eagles-of-death-metal-peace-love-death-metal-vinyl

Ordered? You bet!

You should as well....

I don't think it's going in/out of stock. I think their website is just a little goofy.  If you click on it or reload the page, it will let you add to cart, but when it does a final inventory check before completion, it will show as sold out. 

If you actually got a successful order to go through, you're probably ok though.

I ordered three a few months ago, I can confirm they are found first pressings. The jackets on the copies I received were beat up pretty good, it looks like that "found box" might have seen some shit. 

Ironically, I tried to sell the extras on here (I ordered them to bring the total cost down) and no one bit!

I ordered three a few months ago, I can confirm they are found first pressings. The jackets on my copy were beat up pretty good, it looks like that "found box" might have seen some shit. 

Ironically, I tried to sell the extras on here (I ordered them to bring the total cost down) and no one bit!

I must not have been around during that time, because I would have bought for sure.

I ordered three a few months ago, I can confirm they are found first pressings. The jackets on the copies I received were beat up pretty good, it looks like that "found box" might have seen some shit. 

Well...I'd check with Buzzerson Killwell up above....it sounded like he bought a few and couldn't sell them.

Buzzerson Killwell, is this true? If so message me!

Sorry guys, I ended up selling them on eBay when no one here was interested. One dude bought them which kind of sucks because I priced them at cost and I'm pretty sure he went and flipped them. Ah well...

Unless they fixed the shipping cost it was $16 to ship a single $24.99 LP and if you are patient you can find an OG for that price. So, it isn't like you missed a CRAZY deal. 

They did update shipping to around $6 for media mail (which is still too high, but I guess they charge for packaging).  Regardless, I emailed them to see if this was real and it turns out I just got lucky and got the last one.....sorry charlie!

Gnarlywood Customer Service (Gnarlywood, LLC)

Feb 11, 13:55

Hi Mike,

Yup looks like you got one of the last copies, this item is no longer in stock , sorry!

-Carly