PO: Nai Harvest - Hairball

dvv

Maybe Seth or Kevin can jump in and tell us why the shipping prices were raised as much? Pretty much everyone else in the UK charges about 6£ for one LP, so that should be the cost. Over double that amount seems a bit excessive.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

we're actually trying to figure this out because it's the first we've heard about a price increase on the shipping. I know they switched to a company that allows for door to door tracking for orders outside of the UK but that was last year. Sorry guys, we're not so stoked on this either.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

we're actually trying to figure this out because it's the first we've heard about a price increase on the shipping. I know they switched to a company that allows for door to door tracking for orders outside of the UK but that was last year. Sorry guys, we're not so stoked on this either.

Thanks for looking into this!

• 2 weeks later...

Big thank you to everyone who's picked this up so far. I just wanted to update our European friends that Silver Bullet is now offering a lower shipping rate of 7.50 GBP for order weights from 0 to 0.5kg (which is pretty much a single item) to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland. This method isn't track-able so it's similar shipping from the US via first class international mail with USPS. It's not perfect but hopefully it's helpful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...