NILE- 4 Reissues via Relapse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"In April of 1996, a monster was born. 'Through Silver In Blood' was the first Neurosis album we released and brought the band and the label to a whole new level. This is an epic work of crushing post-metal; a benchmark by which the entire genre has been judged for the past two decades.

In a recent interview with Decibel Magazine, Relapse prez Matt Jacobson said "But I’m really proud and am still in a little bit of disbelief. I still can’t believe we put out Neurosis albums; they were one of my favorite bands before we signed them and I’m just totally stoked and proud."

The album is available wherever music is streamed or sold. Grab a CD along with some killer Neurosis merch from Relapse Mailorder here:http://www.relapse.com/search_result.php…

How would you guys feel about a vinyl reissue? None of you have ever mentioned it before... Who's got an original copy? ‪#‎Relapse25‬"

Please, please, please reissue Neurosis! (and TDEP...)

I am only through the A side of "Annihilation..." but from what I've heard the sound is good, however I do detect some distortion on the inner grooves. I believe them when they say they were mastered for vinyl; the sound isn't clipped or compressed to me. Each album comes with a download code, as well.

I am only through the A side of "Annihilation..." but from what I've heard the sound is good, however I do detect some distortion on the inner grooves. I believe them when they say they were mastered for vinyl; the sound isn't clipped or compressed to me. Each album comes with a download code, as well.

Is the download code through Bandcamp?