Hoobustank vinyl?

Guest Secular Haze

I would buy a 20 LP box set of the singer saying "and the reason is you, and the reason is youuuuuuuuuuuuu" over and over again. Clear vinyl and no music.

I'm not a perfect person

There's many records I wish I didn't buy

But I continue learning

I never mean to spend $39.99

And so I have to say before I go

That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me

To buy all the butt-rock I see

A reason to want bad records

And the reason is I have horrible taste in music and this garbage should never be pressed on vinyl. the end.

How does this go unnoticed? A+ post.

To be fair, Breaking Benjamin is a hell of a lot better than the other two.

Seriously, you think Breaking Benjamin is better? Ok, I get The Stank isn't the greatest band, but Breaking Benjamin is utter garbage.

I'm sorry but aspiring to be a legit Hoobastank fan is like looking up to Bill Cosby for relationship advice.

you're dumb.

tellallyourfriends, on 05 Mar 2013 - 07:38, said:
Vinyl Collective: Forever Children

Posted by Anonymous | August 13, 2013 11:00 AM
This band is pretty good, if you're 14 and have never heard any music before.

dreamover Posted Today, 02:43 PM
they'll press anything these days

AlexH., on 24 Sept 2014 - 7:42 PM, said:
you guys

Come on

This board sucks enough as it is

dj29 Posted Today, 01:40 AM
Actually why am I surprised at all. I'm posting on a board with a huge Silverchair banner ad on it and a Dumb and Dumber soundtrack banner ad on the bottom

Seriously, you think Breaking Benjamin is better? Ok, I get The Stank isn't the greatest band, but Breaking Benjamin is utter garbage.

you're dumb.

garbage is the key word here when talking about both bands.

Hey I got blasted for asking for Alter Bridge so why not?

Alter Bridge does not belong with the said bands. Myles K can sing like a champ, and Mark is actually a crazy good guitar player.

Alter Bridge does actually belong with said band when Creed is mentioned.You do know that the members of Creed, minus Stapp make up Alter Bridge, plus Myles.

People should just listen to what they like. No band is any better or worse than the ones that people go crazy for on here.

Alter Bridge does actually belong with said band when Creed is mentioned.You do know that the members of Creed, minus Stapp make up Alter Bridge, plus Myles.

People should just listen to what they like. No band is any better or worse than the ones that people go crazy for on here.

yea, unfortunately they are members in creed, but stapp is what makes creed sucky. So no, they do not belong it said bands. Youre missing the difference, its not who from this band or not, im talking about the music. alter bridge = good music, breaking benjamin + hoobastank = not so much.

but you are correct, people should just listen to what they like. i mean, im going to listen to milli vanilli without a care in the world.