Hoobustank vinyl?

yea, unfortunately they are members in creed, but stapp is what makes creed sucky. So no, they do not belong it said bands. Youre missing the difference, its not who from this band or not, im talking about the music. alter bridge = good music, breaking benjamin + hoobastank = not so much.

but you are correct, people should just listen to what they like. i mean, im going to listen to milli vanilli without a care in the world.

You defending Alter Bridge makes all your current and future points invalid.

You defending Alter Bridge makes all your current and future points invalid.

so I walk into a room, and there stands hoobastank, breaking benjamin, and alter bridge. I say "hoobastank and breaking benjamin go to the left side of the room, and alter bridge go to the right side of the room." Then I say "bands on the left side, you suck. Band on the right side, youre good".

See how i separated the good band from the sucky bands? Im talking about what music the bands produce, not whos in the band, etc.

so I walk into a room, and there stands hoobastank, breaking benjamin, and alter bridge. I say "hoobastank and breaking benjamin go to the left side of the room, and alter bridge go to the right side of the room." Then I say "bands on the left side, you suck. Band on the right side, youre good".

See how i separated the good band from the sucky bands? Im talking about what music the bands produce, not whos in the band, etc.

I just find it hilarious that you have this superior attitude about yourself about everything, then you like "sucky" bands just like the rest of us. Hilarious.

I just find it hilarious that you have this superior attitude about yourself about everything, then you like "sucky" bands just like the rest of us. Hilarious.

haha, sucky bands, eh? I do believe there are NO hoobasuck in my collection, beautiful. Dont take my opinion for superior attitude. Im here for the same reason as you, for the vinyl...it just happens that im looking for better vinyl darling.

The music: notes, time sig, composition is largely objective (that's a G not an F; that's quarter note not an eight note, etc) - one's preference of music is subjective.

Crawling in the Dark and Diary of Jane were Ok tracks in my limited radio exposure world of musical subjectivity.

Most importantly, in before the lock ;)

90% of music posted on here is turrible. But this guy gets boned because he's new, typical.

Typical of most message boards.  Same happened to me here last week for asking a few questions.   It's that pack mentality.   Erase the new intruders quickly.   Just some sanctimonious bullshit.  Personally don't like Hoobastank at all, but if this guy does....so?