Solid State Order Mix-Up- It's Fantastic.

I'm pretty new here, so I hope this is in the right place. (: I'm just so excited about this, I've got to share.

Browsing the Solid State store a few days ago. Considering buying the mint and red Sleddin' Hill, when I saw that there was just a handful of the coke bottle left. Being the cheap 20 year old that I am, I figured "Hey, it's half the price and almost gone- why not?" So I went for the coke bottle and decided to pick up the mint and red later. The package came in today, and of course was beat to hell. When I opened the package, a corner of the sleeve was bent. I ripped it open, and found this instead:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/img.deadformat.net/tradelist/l/54dbdc051eef3.jpg

(Not sure how to re-size images, so I'll just link it so it's not an assault on everyone's eyes.)

Needless to say, I'm pretty ecstatic. It's a Christmas miracle in February.

If you don't have Sleddin' Hill yet, you might wanna pick up one of the last few here:
http://solidstate.merchline.com/collections/vinyl/products/august-burns-red-sleddin-hill

Never know what you'll get, I guess.

I'm also confused as to why this is a "Christmas miracle."  tl:dr- the guy/gal ordered a record and got a different version from what s/he ordered.  Some people would be upset about that, especially since now you have to use two records to hear the album instead of just one.  It's all kinda goofy to me, I dunno...lol.

I just got a refund from Merchline after not receiving the "Messengers" haze variant I pre-ordered back in Dec. 2014.  (They held my order pending the Ghost Thief LP).  I had to email them more than once via their site and through Paypal to get the money back.  They did offer a discount code off my next purchase...doubt it'll be another pre-order but the gesture was appreciated.