PO: MOS DEF - BLACK ON BOTH SIDES (2XLP - DELUXE REISSUE)

Woof. $33 for a 2xLP.

Solid, and I'd love to have it...not for any more than $25, though.  :/

...especially since 2Pac's - All Eyez On Me 4xLP is $29 on Fat Beats. Weird.

Damn. One of the albums highest up on my wantlist, but that's gonna be tough to justify. Will probably get it eventually though.

Damn. One of the albums highest up on my wantlist, but that's gonna be tough to justify. Will probably get it eventually though.

Right? This album is sooooo good, but that price. Doesn't seem like it's limited though, so I'd guess in a couple months it'll at least drop under $30/there might be an amazon price mistake at some point. I'll keep an eye on it on amazon.

Yeah, I'm gonna watch it on Amazon too. And I know it's a boot and I think I heard vinyl digital got shut down. But I'm still tempted to do this one. Just look at the price difference in the two haha

Screenshot_2015-02-13-11-55-57_zpskvevir

Hrm. I hadn't heard anything about V-D getting shut down. That would be a bummer if it's true.

Yeah, that's nuts.

Has anyone heard that boot/own it? If it sounds good I might just snag one of those guys.

I'm not sure about this exact boot, but V-D has pretty good quality stuff. Wouldn't doubt it sounds great.

I need to actually listen to the whole album for once.

Mos Def is great.

Sometimes they're hit or miss. I'd agree for the most part they're pretty solid though. I got that last Drake boot for the lady and it sounds fine.

Maybe I'll snag one.

I should also see if they have boots of Black Star, since the reissue is a shitty pic disc.

• 1 month later...

I don't think V-D got shut down (the website is up and they are still fulfilling orders...). A bootleg manufacturing plant got shut down in that part of the world and everyone speculated that we may not see anymore V-D bootlegs, but I'm pretty sure they've put up new stuff since that happened.

Yeah, V-D is still around for sure. You're right that it was just a manufacturing plant that got shut down, people just took that and ran with it, turning it into V-D getting shut down.

Sweet, I might get it from V-D then. With the euro and the dollar so close now, it will only cost $20.32ppd for me to get it from them. But do I want to deal with ordering from them, that's the question haha

Oh shit! I forgot about the euro being such shit lately. I may place a gigantic order at V-D.