PO: Elder - Lore

My lp 1 was so badly dished warped it would not lie flat so I could not even play it correctly. Luckily, Deathwish hooked me up with a replacement. I really dig this album.

Damn dude. Same here. Ordered through Doooomed. They offered a refund/credit though because they are out of stock. Sending it back tomorrow. Wonder how many other warped disc ones are out there.

• 2 weeks later...

So I got to interview these guys before their show in Columbus a couple of weeks ago for Columbus Calling. They were really rad dudes, and we talked a little bit about records. I figured some of you might enjoy it, you can check it out at:

http://columbuscalling.com/columbus-calling-podcast-3-elder-interview/

• 2 months later...

I got mine from doooomed. When I asked for a replacement, he said all the rest of his copies were warped, including his own personal copy. I've been hesitant to order it again from somewhere else.

My second copy only had a tiny warp, plays fine. My first copy, lp 1 was so dished it wouldent even sit remotely close to flat on the platter. Still have no idea what to do with that coopy, maybe someday I can get it signed and framed.

• 4 weeks later...

Saw Elder yesterday and the show was really cool also because the venue is pretty small and there were not more than 40 people in there.

The guys of Elder played it hard and here's what I came back home with:

Lore 2xLP | Clear 180g. | Tour exclusive

Is more like a cloudy clear wax, there are just a few white smoke traces inside and it's very nice toward a light.

4W067wil.jpg

Elder & Mos Generator screenprinted EU tour poster limited to 30 pieces and a nice patch.

nOs6Ztwl.jpg

For those interested in the clear Lore I have an heads up:

I mailed Stickman records and asked how many copies of that were made since I can't find any detail about that and this is their answer:
"The clear vinyl is exclusive for the tour, but we will also offer them out through our webshop in a few days.
Limited to 500.
Regards,
Rolf"

So I think you can order that soon here http://www.stickman-records.com/

and you can find the screenprinted Euro tour poster /30 here http://visualkraut.bigcartel.com/