FS Sleater-Kinney colored box, MCR, Beck, STD, Whirr, Mondo

Shinji

I just bought a copy of Frances The Mute and I would like to make that money back so that I'm not poor.

Selling my colored Sleater-Kinney Start Together boxset. It contains all of their albums other than the newest one. The 7" is unsigned and all of the LPs are on awesome "smoke" color vinyl of all different colors. PM me on this one, as shipping alone will be something I need to figure out based on the individual's location.

All prices are including shipping. Combining records will make me happy and also will lower your overall price.

American Football - S/T, 2xLP, 180 gram red marble $17
Beck - One Foot In The Grave, 2xLP reissue, $19
Frank Ocean - Channel Orange, bootleg, 2xLP, one LP is a clear with black and pink smoke, and one is a very pink, clear $20
Mansions - Doom Loop, neon green, $16
Marilyn Manson - The Pale Emperor, Hot Topic 2xLP, grey marble out of 1,000, shrink wrap on the jacket but slit open to spin records $28
My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade, black 2xLP, $20
My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, black, $18
Paranorman - OST, black 180 gram 2xLP $20
Saves The Day - Through Being Cool, remastered repress, white/blue split out of 1,000 (I think?) $30
Whirr - Sway, bone variant, $16
Whirr - Sway, dark yellow variant, $16

These are the only things off the top of my head, but if you want to take a look at my collection and make me some offers on stuff not on this list, be my guest!

http://www.discogs.com/user/MozFan/collection

PM me and we can work some stuff out. Thanks a bunch you guys!

I was going to give you crap about the "stilll sealed", but then I saw you have a decent Sonic Youth collection in your Discogs list, so I was going to let you off the hook. Until I saw you listed your cassettes, so...

so...it's not sealed?

I did see an interesting listing for your Pinkerton LP, though. It has a European LC (label code), and the 320 in the deadwax means its German, but it has DGC as the label (DGC didn't release anything in Europe it was all under Geffen), and it's listed as a US release. Just a strange listing I thought I'd point out. Carry on.