Coming soon: The Good Life - Novena On A Nocturn, Black Out, AOTY

gmoney

It's $7 cheaper for me to buy them individually and then get the media mail option. All the LPs are $77 if you buy them separately. Also, what are the pressing numbers on these?

I let folks know about the media mail option for the bundle, they are looking into it.

As far as pressing numbers, these are *not* limited edition (including the demos). But we pressed 2k each of of the albums, and 1k each of the demos.

@petgrief These are not remastered or sonically different from the original releases, correct? Also is there any way to get the demos digitally without purchasing the LPs? I have the AOTY 2 disc CD with the demos, but would be interested in digital versions the Novena demos and have no need for the LP.

More feedback: it would be really nice if SC offered a hi resolution lossless option (i.e. 24bit WAV, FLAC) for downloads, as 320 MP3 is not everyone's preferred format.

@petgrief These are not remastered or sonically different from the original releases, correct? Also is there any way to get the demos digitally without purchasing the LPs? I have the AOTY 2 disc CD with the demos, but would be interested in digital versions the Novena demos and have no need for the LP.

Not remastered, no.

Differences are 180 gram this time for the three albums, where Black Out and AOTY were standard weight before (Novena is first time on vinyl). Also AOTY being 2LP instead of 1 should improve the sound, the original 1LP was pushing the time limit per side.

Unfortunately, the demos won't be available digitally. However, they are going out via download on release day to people who ordered the vinyl, so if you are willing to wait a bit I am sure the tracks will be out there if you look for them. Sorry!

Shoot me a pm on release day on my real account(it'll be unbanned by then: garbage golem) and I'll give you my downloads of the demos if you don't order them.

If you wanna toss a couple bucks my way, cool. If not, whatevs.

Are you flipping downloads? This board just hit an all new low.

Shoot me a pm on release day on my real account(it'll be unbanned by then: garbage golem) and I'll give you my downloads of the demos if you don't order them.

If you wanna toss a couple bucks my way, cool. If not, whatevs.

How about you send those couple of bucks to orders (at) saddle-creek.com via PayPal instead? Or just mail the cash directly to:

Saddle Creek

c/o petgrief

PO Box 8554

Omaha, NE 68108-0554

Are you flipping downloads? This board just hit an all new low.

How about you send those couple of bucks to orders (at) saddle-creek.com via PayPal instead? Or just mail the cash directly to:

Saddle Creek

c/o petgrief

PO Box 8554

Omaha, NE 68108-0554

Do you not know how to read? I said if he wants to toss me a couple bucks, that's cool, but if not I'll still give him the download codes. What the fuck is wrong with you idiots? Like Dan said, I'm paying for both the download and the LP, but probably won't use the downloads rather than have them not get used at all, I'll give them to that dude.

IF the dude wants to offset my cost, that's rad, if not, no skin off my back, he can still have the codes because I won't be using them.

Maybe that fella doesn't want to order the LPs for whatever reason, but still wants the download for the demos.

Do you not know how to read? I said if he wants to toss me a couple bucks, that's cool, but if not I'll still give him the download codes. What the fuck is wrong with you idiots? Like Dan said, I'm paying for both the download and the LP, but probably won't use the downloads rather than have them not get used at all, I'll give them to that dude.

IF the dude wants to offset my cost, that's rad, if not, no skin off my back, he can still have the codes because I won't be using them.

Maybe that fella doesn't want to order the LPs for whatever reason, but still wants the download for the demos.

Woah. How did you get banned the first time?

Easy tiger. I was joking around. I mean, really you could just give them to him without mentioning getting anything in return. I digress.

Flipping downloads is funny because it's ridiculous. And Dan missed it. Sorry dan. I mean, we can go into the economics of the cost of a record to determine a fair price for complimentary downloads that accompany the record you just bought, but THAT WOULD BE SILLY. Leave your angst in the brand new thread and laugh a little.

Woah. How did you get banned the first time?

Easy tiger. I was joking around. I mean, really you could just give them to him without mentioning getting anything in return. I digress.

Flipping downloads is funny because it's ridiculous. And Dan missed it. Sorry dan. I mean, we can go into the economics of the cost of a record to determine a fair price for complimentary downloads that accompany the record you just bought, but THAT WOULD BE SILLY. Leave your angst in the brand new thread and laugh a little.

I made a clone stl_ben account... ;)

There's no angst here, I just don't think you made things seem ridiculous enough to come across as a joke...especially seeing as neither Dan, myself, nor the next person who gave me shit about it got the joke.

Because it came across serious to me I took offense, but no hard feelings. I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't trying to sell anything, dude gets the downloads if he remembers to remind me whether I get anything for it or not.

As a side note, it's been really interesting to see the difference between how a user with 8,000+ posts and a user with however many this account has get treated.