Coming soon: The Good Life - Novena On A Nocturn, Black Out, AOTY

gmoney

Coming soon on Saddle Creek.

Novena on a Nocturn - first time release. Single LP.

Black Out - Reissue. Single LP.

Album of the Year - Reissue. Double LP (I think the original was single).

All release April 7.

HOPEFULLY that AOTY reissue's 2nd LP is the acoustic demos that came with the deluxe CD version. I don't think the original LP had anything like that. Just a hunch based on the Ugly Organ reissue with all the bonuses. Fingers crossed.

HOPEFULLY that AOTY reissue's 2nd LP is the acoustic demos that came with the deluxe CD version. I don't think the original LP had anything like that. Just a hunch based on the Ugly Organ reissue with all the bonuses. Fingers crossed.

That would be awesome. Would love to have that version on wax as well.

i remember looking through an old saddle creek booklet and seeing that it showed novena as cd/lp and for probably 5 years i have been so friggin confused on how it could exist and i couldn't find one word about it! glad someone here knew more about it than me and i can put that to rest in my mind haha. any who...i will buy all 3 of these without even looking at the price (not that i expect that to be an issue).

Now if we can get a pressing of slowdown Virginia I'll be set

I would be ecstatic if they released Dead Space on vinyl.  I need something other than my crappy burnt CD from years and years ago.  That album is so good...some of Kasher and Pedersen's best work ever.  I wonder if this is something that would ever see the light of day considering it was released during the Lumberjack Records era and it's not as widely known about as Cursive or the later bands.

Yeah, this is happening! I've been very excited about it, but couldn't say anything while it was in the works. All three hit the ADA new release catalog today.

AOTY is 2LP because it was crammed onto 1LP before, and the sound quality suffered. So it's the regular album, but split onto 2LPs. As far as demos and acoustic versions... stay tuned for the official announcement.

Novena wasn't ever on vinyl that I know of, but that was a Better Looking release, so there could have been something like what was described above and I just never heard about it. "First time on vinyl" is everything I've heard about Novena since we started discussing these reissues.

These are all 180gm vinyl.

Yeah, this is happening! I've been very excited about it, but couldn't say anything while it was in the works. All three hit the ADA new release catalog today.

AOTY is 2LP because it was crammed onto 1LP before, and the sound quality suffered. So it's the regular album, but split onto 2LPs. As far as demos and acoustic versions... stay tuned for the official announcement.

Novena wasn't ever on vinyl that I know of, but that was a Better Looking release, so there could have been something like what was described above and I just never heard about it. "First time on vinyl" is everything I've heard about Novena since we started discussing these reissues.

These are all 180gm vinyl.

Petgrief to the rescue! Thanks man, happy to know!