Coming soon: The Good Life - Novena On A Nocturn, Black Out, AOTY

gmoney

Just noticed this...apparently I also got a note that says "Thanks Jacob! Nate" So that's weird...maybe they sent the wrong package out to me.

Hmm. That's odd. Minr haven't come yet, and I ordered the same package as you. I wonder if there was some confusion with some of the pre-order packages from the shipping delays.

The original email said we would be receiving an update either way here soon.

Hmm. That's odd. Minr haven't come yet, and I ordered the same package as you. I wonder if there was some confusion with some of the pre-order packages from the shipping delays.

The original email said we would be receiving an update either way here soon.

Yeah, after I saw the note I thought it might be something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

My bundle(s) just came in. However, there must have been a mix up somewhere, because they shipped me TWO complete bundles, demos and all. Only ordered one. Once I noticed the second package was the exact same as the first, I went back to my order confirmation wondering if I had somehow accidentally ordered two or if I was charged twice. Both my confirmation and my PayPal account only show one bundle ordered and one and one coinciding transaction.

damn. i just ended up w/ a second bundle delivered by UPS. i had emailed them about changing the shipping method to save a few bucks, and they had to refund the whole order and i placed a new one. bet it just wasn't fully cancelled in their system. emailed them about it. i feel bad now :(

That's pretty cool of you for letting them know. It's nice to know there are still decent people in the world.

That said, if they let you keep it i know a guy who would love to help you pay for your first bundle. :)

I feel like most people here would do the right thing. I'd never rip off a label like that (especially one that I adore). Honestly I don't plan on letting them reimburse me for the shipping back to them. Mistakes happen and they already lost money shipping the extra one out.

Same thing happened to me. I'm shipping it back this weekend.

I got mine in the other day and listened to the first two last night. My copy of Black Out is kinda janky- one edge of the record looks like a normal record and one is like a thick lump, like it was pressed at an off angle. No issues with sound that I could tell (other than a pretty hard chunk of something in one of the grooves I had to excise) but I'm curious if anyone else has a similar-looking copy.