Passion Pit - Kindred

They just need to repress manners and the first ep. The second album was bland and I feel like this one will be too.

i didn't like gossamer at all when it came out. i really tried too. i listened to it several times all the way through. 

then, several months later i saw them live. that sealed it for me. after that, gossamer became my favorite. now i think it's their best album and it's harder for me to make it all the way through manners anymore. (partly because it was so overplayed for so long). 

I've always had a soft spot for Passion Pit (I have and regularly enjoy both albums and Chunk of Change); I dunno what it is about them, but I can't help but to like almost every song I've heard from them. That said, I'm probably not gonna pre-order this, especially considering how easy it was to find Gossamer for like two years after it came out.

i didn't like gossamer at all when it came out. i really tried too. i listened to it several times all the way through. 

then, several months later i saw them live. that sealed it for me. after that, gossamer became my favorite. now i think it's their best album and it's harder for me to make it all the way through manners anymore. (partly because it was so overplayed for so long). 

Seeing them live really turned me around on Gossamer too.

Seeing them live really turned me around on Gossamer too.

I'll have to revisit it. It just didn't do anything for me when i first checked it out.