Pyle PLTTB1 Turntable?

Saw this while searching through Amazon one day and it really caught my attention. I know Pyle is one of those brands that you should stay away from as far as turntables go, but for $68, its got quite a lot.

Here's a link to it: http://www.amazon.com/Pyle-PLTTB1-Professional-Belt-Drive-Turntable/dp/B00009V3TU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424223674&sr=8-1&keywords=pyle+turntable

For those who don't want to click the link, i'll provide a run down of the turntable and also some of my opinions.

1. This is a completely manual turntable from the looks of it. It doesn't have a cue lever, which I found interesting.

2. 33 1/2 & 45 rpm as expected.

3. It has an S shaped tone arm and it's weighted! Shocking I haven't seen one so cheap with it being adjustably weighted.

4. Adding to number 3 it has adjustable anti-skating which is nice.

5. Adjustable pitch control, again, couldn't find that in a cheap turntable.

6. Doesn't come with a built in amp.

7. Includes a strobe light to see the markings on the edge of the platter.

8. Last but not least, a dust cover, as expected.

Other than the fact that it's made by Pyle and it's ugly as hell, it doesn't look like a bad turntable for $70.

What are some thoughts on it? I'm interested to see where everyone stands on it. And if you happen to own one, provide a small review? The ratings range from 4-5 stars on Amazon.

Thanks everyone!

On the plus side I've seen worse as a suggestion for someone's first turntable and I'd take it over a Crosley or similar plus it is only $70 but on the down side it is still poorly made from poor materials with shody quality control (much like a Crosley in fact) and $70 is still $70.

How reliable it will be is down to luck as is it what you will get back for it when you try and move it on after you work out that $70 was about $50 too much for it

Also Pyle is the shortened brand name as the words "of shit" are silent in the full name.