The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

Picked over but $5 and up sale over at UO.  Don't get your hopes up, Stooges and Damon Albarn are already sold out.  Only thing that piqued my interest was My Bloody Valentine's MBV for $15 shipped.

UO Record Sale

It seems like most stores and retailers have had trouble selling that Yeah Yeah Yeahs album.

Picked over but $5 and up sale over at UO. Don't get your hopes up, Stooges and Damon Albarn are already sold out. Only thing that piqued my interest was My Bloody Valentine's MBV for $15 shipped.

UO Record Sale

This is funny because I had yet to see you post this when I went to UO and saw the MBV deal. And here I thought I was bringing something new to the thread. Still, crazy deal on that ridiculously expensive record.

picked up the men, MBV, yeah yeah yeahs, sabbath, kimbra, and a few shirts to protect the records.

just a heads up - UO usually ships records very poorly.  My last shipment of 2 records came shipped separately, placed into a thin UO baggie with a label slapped on it and thats it.  No cardboard, bubble wrap, etc.

Im sure others have experience their horrendous shipping 

picked up the men, MBV, yeah yeah yeahs, sabbath, kimbra, and a few shirts to protect the records.

just a heads up - UO usually ships records very poorly.  My last shipment of 2 records came shipped separately, placed into a thin UO baggie with a label slapped on it and thats it.  No cardboard, bubble wrap, etc.

Im sure others have experience their horrendous shipping 

So they still do that? Guess I am fucked

Damn, I just missed out on a few on the UO site.  Jaylib sold out while in my cart, followed by Madlib - Pill Jar.  Great little sale though, I ended up with two LP's for $15 as well.  Thanks for posting the link.

On the UO site, I recommend the album by Dupree, titled Nuestro Camino, for $5. They are a B3 organ trio from Texas. The album was recorded live to 2-track tape, then cut all-analog at Trutone. It's a pink colored vinyl, really nice pressing. Even though they are technically a jazz trio, the music is so funky that I keep it with my "regular" vinyl and not in the jazz section.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=31658487&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS#/