The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

4-5 bashing posts. The typical VC.

Sometimes they are related...I see lots of GoHastings sale records that are similar to Amazon's $8-12 stuff.

Link to their sub-$10 stock. Shipping is cheap. Ring by Glasser may be worth grabbing.

http://www.gohastings.com/browseMobile/MUSIC/Ns/p_rank/Ne/2455/N/2457+2609+7+3631/departmentName/MUSIC.uts?from=mobilevinylPODVinylUnder10&utm_nooverride=1

4-5 bashing posts. The typical VC.

Sometimes they are related...I see lots of GoHastings sale records that are similar to Amazon's $8-12 stuff.

Link to their sub-$10 stock. Shipping is cheap. Ring by Glasser may be worth grabbing.

http://www.gohastings.com/browseMobile/MUSIC/Ns/p_rank/Ne/2455/N/2457+2609+7+3631/departmentName/MUSIC.uts?from=mobilevinylPODVinylUnder10&utm_nooverride=1

whoa thanks man! Picked up Grandaddy 'Sumday' for just over $10 shipped

Yea iv picked up some good stuff for cheeaaaap off the Hastings site.

i got a 2 lp gifts from enola record (mylene sheath) for $2. found a super clean used copy of the Beatles white album with all inserts for $6 previously too. Highly recommend checking that site every once in a while good deals to be found

GoHastings shipping is kind of crazy. I ordered 7 LPs. Six were shipped together, masterfully packed by the way. Then the other came by itself in a GIANT box with tons of packing material. The LP was only $1.80. They spent at least $4 on the shipping and material. WTF? I'm not complaining, just wondering why they would do that. It'd be cheaper to throw the album in the trash. 

Sleeve it was likely shredded and torn up before they shipped it. Urban outfitters often sends beat up store stock when you purchase items online.

Truth. I got my MBV records (one for me, one for my buddy back home) and they had ring wear, torn plastic and dented in on all four corners of the gatefold. Highly considering contacting UO to see how they believe that is a good business practice...but I realize I also got a $45 record for $10, which is pretty much ridiculous. Happy to have the record.