The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

Some good deals there which is nice. Are they running a 50% off clearance in store as well?

Nobody wants to there this story but i must.  

The wife and i were on vacation and wondered into an Urban Outfitters after seeing vinyl through the windows.  The clearance section was awesome and i was stoked. Albums for 5/10 bones, needless to say i was giddy. After securing a nice lot and checking out awaiting a total of around $100, the guys says...$43.47 please.  HOLY FUCK. What did you just say? $43.47....How is that possible these are already cheap, you must've missed some. "It's our half off clearance sale, all clearance is 50% off." Mother of God.  Sucked carrying about 50lbs of vinyl the rest of the way lol.

Nobody wants to there this story but i must.  

The wife and i were on vacation and wondered into an Urban Outfitters after seeing vinyl through the windows.  The clearance section was awesome and i was stoked. Albums for 5/10 bones, needless to say i was giddy. After securing a nice lot and checking out awaiting a total of around $100, the guys says...$43.47 please.  HOLY FUCK. What did you just say? $43.47....How is that possible these are already cheap, you must've missed some. "It's our half off clearance sale, all clearance is 50% off." Mother of God.  Sucked carrying about 50lbs of vinyl the rest of the way lol.

Hot Topic used to have 50% 50% off clearance. It was an amazing time to be alive buying records.

I can't recommend those Steve Gunn or Ought albums enough: two of last year's best albums hands down.   I paid 21 & 22 for each respectively back in December.  They are excellent pressings too.

Just picked up Wild Beasts, EMA and Foals for myself.   This site results in so many spontaneous purchases.

If they are in-store and you can show them the prices online, they will match.    (Not so) funny story... I went in to get a price match on the Foals' album and got a $93 dollar parking ticket (for be 3 minutes past sign postage)... so the album wound up costing me $103.

Curious about the pink variant of Bayside's "Cult"...no info about it anywhere I can find.  Is it just a new variant or?

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=34601781&category=SALE-MUSIC-ACC

Not sure if you figured this out, but in the Cult PO thread, someone said its actually the black w/ pink splatter variant.