The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

Thanks guys, looks like importcds has them on amazon for a competitive price but I have had such bad luck with them either shipping the wrong item or simply never shipping an order.  I appreciate it, now to figure out if replacing my OG copy of Sap/JoF for a MOV version is a wise move.  

Carry on with the deals!

No Sleep has 40% off again with code XFILES until July 16th. There are some really good albums in their distro section.

There are some really great albums that are sold out of their distort section. 

THANK YOU! Been looking for that for a long time! 

OK where is the best place to grab MOV stuff these days? Looking for the STP Discography , Alice in Chains, and maybe some RATM.

Juno appear to have most of these, but depending on what you are looking for, What Records have limited coloured copies of AIC's Dirt and Unplugged and also all the RATM records. They are exclusive to their site (AIC records are significantly more expensive than the black ones).

The coloured versions of the first three STP albums are long sold out, but the last two that MOV released seem to be about (certainly at Juno).

I can't speak for Juno as I almost never use them as their UK shipping rates are the least competitive that I have found; even worse than Banquet's.

http://whatrecords.co.uk

There's always Discogs. Someone here was looking for the AIC records in the last week and the cheapest sellers there were in the USA. Amazon marketplace were good price-wise as well (according to the same person).

• 2 weeks later...