The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

Really don't want to be this person, but I'm going to anyways. Seconding (or hundredthing) the mention of wanting the Bruce box. It's the only thing that I can really say I'm upset I missed (I guess Say Anything too, but more as a gift since I already have it, but would gift it to a friend at the price it was). 

My Eminem box set arrived today and the LPs are perfect along with the jackets but the box itself has a section (essentially the spine) that's barely hanging on. I can't be upset for what I paid though. The box set was free floating inside a slightly bigger box with busted air packets haha.

So do all these people requesting stuff really want these boxsets or do they want them because they were cheap and think they can get them cheap on here?

You can get those Bruce Springsteen reissues pretty cheap now if you just wanted a couple of them. If someone is willing to sell extras at what they paid for on here that is pretty awesome, but Ive sold some stuff cheap on here only to see it being sold a week later for much more so maybe I am a little skeptical

So do all these people requesting stuff really want these boxsets or do they want them because they were cheap and think they can get them cheap on here?

You can get those Bruce Springsteen reissues pretty cheap now if you just wanted a couple of them. If someone is willing to sell extras at what they paid for on here that is pretty awesome, but Ive sold some stuff cheap on here only to see it being sold a week later for much more so maybe I am a little skeptical

I haven't found any of the reissues of the Springsteen or VU albums for less than $15-20 new so you're still talking about paying over $100 for the set of you buy each album individually. I'd pay a reasonable markup for either of them since I've had my eye on them anyway.