The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

I received this a few days back and I must say, it's well worth the price. This thing is fucking huge, heavy, and beautifully crafted. It's a work of art in itself. Though I probably won't even touch the CDs/DVDs, the BluRay and vinyl is gorgeous. The pressings sound exceptional - I listened to my MFSL copy of Surfer Rosa back to back with the copy included in this set and both are exceptionally mastered. The artbook is obscenely giant (with an equally large penis glyph on the front cover) and filled with stunning artwork. I haven't been able to find the signed bookmark yet, but I'm sure it's hidden in there somewhere...

I got mine a week ago and it's quite the beaut...

The signed bookmark is in the art book.

As mentioned on the Steve Hoffman forums, there was no remastering done on any of the music in the box. They wanted to keep all of the original masters as is...which is both a smart and bs answer all at once...

I got my gohastings order and it luckily arrived in good shape. The box was too big--probably 14x14", and they were just sitting in the bottom of the box with a bit of bubble packaging on top.

The Bayside s/t vinyl looks like it went through a wood chipper, but that's not gohasting's fault

I got my gohastings order and it luckily arrived in good shape. The box was too big--probably 14x14", and they were just sitting in the bottom of the box with a bit of bubble packaging on top.

The Bayside s/t vinyl looks like it went through a wood chipper, but that's not gohasting's fault

I'm still waiting on an order, expecting the worse. It's comical watching the tracking details as this package bounces around the country

2/11 : Leaves San Angelo, Texas

2/14 : Arrives Dallas, Texas

2/15 : Arrives Warrendale, PA 

2/18 : Leaves Warrendale, PA (this is a good sign, as it means Ithaca, NY next)

2/19 : Arrives in JACKSONVILLE, FL (huh?)

2/22 : Arrives in back Warrendale, PA

2/23 : Arrives in Ithaca, NY to be delivered today

Wipers - Over the Edge for $9.60 with coupon code OverTheEdge

http://store.noidearecords.com/products/wipersovertheedge

Great deal.  If you don't own this record, get it.  If you have a copy, get a second.

shipping is $5.50, which is a bummer.  so buy more stuff.

Wipers - Over the Edge for $9.60 with coupon code OverTheEdge

http://store.noidearecords.com/products/wipersovertheedge

Great deal.  If you don't own this record, get it.  If you have a copy, get a second.

shipping is $5.50, which is a bummer.  so buy more stuff.

Still, the best record you can buy for $15 ppd. This record is a masterpiece, check it out.

Pretty sure the other code is still working but ccmusic.com now has another 25% off orders over $50:

LEAP25

got the first 6 Led Zep remasters, finally, for under 100ppd.

The other is still working as well JAN1625

Just ordered

Jimmy Ear World - Futures

You Blew It! - Grow Up Dude

TWIABPAINLATD - Harmlessness

A Great Big Pile of Leaves - You're Always on My Mind

Gaslight Anthem - 59 Sound

For $71 shipped.

Don't want to spam you or anything. Just figured some would appreciate the heads up. We're putting a bunch of Equal Vision vinyl on sale for half off this month. Here's the sale schedule. (All of these will be the featured MerchNow daily deals) www.merchnow.com

3/2 - Idlehands - Dena Mora - Blue/White

3/3 - Polyphia - Muse - Trans Red

3/4 - Crooks UK - Are We All The Same Distance Apart - Blue/White

3/5 - Nowhere - Hell knows - Black

3/6 - Better Off - Milk - Red

3/7 - Capsize - The Angst In My Veins - Black/White

3/8 - Secret Space - S/T - CBC

3/9 - Gatherers - Quiet World - Red & Black

3/10 - Saves The Day - S/T - White

3/11 - We Came As Romans - S/T - Red and Black

3/12 - Boysetsfire - The Misery Index - Tan

3/13 - Isles and Glaciers (remixes) - Gold

Here's all the clearance vinyl on MerchNow right now — it's their annual "MarchNow" clearance sale:

http://merchnow.com/merchsearch/ProductSearch?filter=productCategory%20eq%20%27Music%27%20and%20isClearance%20eq%20true&orderby=score%20desc&clearance=true

Stuff from Chamberlain, the Jealous Sound, Modern Life Is War, Broadway Calls, Dredg, etc.

Here's all the clearance vinyl on MerchNow right now — it's their annual "MarchNow" clearance sale:

http://merchnow.com/merchsearch/ProductSearch?filter=productCategory%20eq%20%27Music%27%20and%20isClearance%20eq%20true&orderby=score%20desc&clearance=true

Stuff from Chamberlain, the Jealous Sound, Modern Life Is War, Broadway Calls, Dredg, etc.

Thanks!

Grabbed the Broadway Calls EP for $8.98 ppd

well, it's either that polyphia record is 40 dollars normally or the deal is not working properly.

it's listed in the daily deals section, but it's the only one without the discount. it's good now.

I'm aiming for better off, so it's better be good on sunday :)

edit: also nice move increasing the prices, that better off record was 15 originally, and now it's 20.  Not complaining, i1d still get it for 10, but still.