The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

1 hour ago, ejc625 said:

SRC is the absolute worst.

Currently in a battle with them via "Help Tickets" since I cannot get a single response on email, Twitter, and no one answers their phone. They sent me the wrong color variant, I already own the one they sent me, then told me they over sold the one I ordered so just sent me the other instead, the one I have. They are making me pay to return ship the item that THEY incorrectly sent me. 

1 minute ago, colossus52 said:

Currently in a battle with them via "Help Tickets" since I cannot get a single response on email, Twitter, and no one answers their phone. They sent me the wrong color variant, I already own the one they sent me, then told me they over sold the one I ordered so just sent me the other instead, the one I have. They are making me pay to return ship the item that THEY incorrectly sent me. 

File a PayPal dispute and keep the shit/the shipping cost. If you tell PayPal they sent the wrong item and refuse to replace it for free, they'll probably side with you. 

26 minutes ago, Nesmaster75 said:

I'm still waiting on an order placed on June 2nd from SRC and, as others have posted, I'm not getting a response from their email or phone. They have good deals and exclusives, but damn, everything else about them isn't so good...

Same. I finally got them to reply via help tickets, I don't mind waiting but I needed to change my address. The guy replies with "well he had a sale and we oversold some things and it turns out we may have oversold a lot of things you order. I'll have to get back to you on Monday or Tuesday about what we have in stock".

I go check the product pages for the stuff I ordered and almost everything was listed as back ordered. Probably just going to tell this joker to give me a full refund and be done with that place for good.

3 hours ago, dantheriver said:

Same. I finally got them to reply via help tickets, I don't mind waiting but I needed to change my address. The guy replies with "well he had a sale and we oversold some things and it turns out we may have oversold a lot of things you order. I'll have to get back to you on Monday or Tuesday about what we have in stock".

I go check the product pages for the stuff I ordered and almost everything was listed as back ordered. Probably just going to tell this joker to give me a full refund and be done with that place for good.

Yeah they've done that to me.  I ordered a couple LPs.  Waited a couple weeks.  Asked why my stuff had not been shipped.  Was told they were working on a couple items to come in.  Followed up 2 weeks later and was told "We don't know when we will get the items back in stock b/c they've been sold out for months."  So they were still selling items that supposedly had been sold out for months and seemed upset that I was asking when I could expect my order.  I just canceled it and have never ordered from them again.

1 minute ago, Crabwalker said:

Yeah they've done that to me.  I ordered a couple LPs.  Waited a couple weeks.  Asked why my stuff had not been shipped.  Was told they were working on a couple items to come in.  Followed up 2 weeks later and was told "We don't know when we will get the items back in stock b/c they've been sold out for months."  So they were still selling items that supposedly had been sold out for months and seemed upset that I was asking when I could expect my order.  I just canceled it and have never ordered from them again.

I pretty much only order from them when they start drastically slashing prices on their over priced exclusives. Ready to just be OK with not owning some of that stuff though. I have too many records anyway.

31 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

I pretty much only order from them when they start drastically slashing prices on their over priced exclusives. Ready to just be OK with not owning some of that stuff though. I have too many records anyway.

Yeah.  That's what I've done now.  There have been a few things they've put out that I wanted but just said forget b/c I didn't want to deal with them.  

23 hours ago, OriolesMagic said:

SWEET...Thanks so much for this!  I picked up 4 of the Black Sabbath colored vinyl LP's for $57 shipped!!

Ugh, wish I hadn't seen this. I've been putting off getting these for a while, but that price is too good. Already had the Master of Reality reissue, but grabbed self-titled, paranoid, sabotage, and sabbath bloody sabbath. 

I've got to stop buying so many records...

Decided that I wanted to add one more to that Pop Market Black Sabbath order (couldn't believe I had forgot to get Vol. 4) so I contacted them and asked if they could update my order because I wanted to get it added to that 20% discount. The person who responded said they couldn't make any adjustments to an order once it's placed (weird) but they did give me an even better discount code good for 30% off. 

I can't say if it'll work for anyone else after I used it, but it definitely worked last night. PMLOVE is the code, if anyone is interested in trying. I ended up getting Black Sabbath Vol. 4 for $12.60 shipped.

1 hour ago, djinnocide said:

Decided that I wanted to add one more to that Pop Market Black Sabbath order (couldn't believe I had forgot to get Vol. 4) so I contacted them and asked if they could update my order because I wanted to get it added to that 20% discount. The person who responded said they couldn't make any adjustments to an order once it's placed (weird) but they did give me an even better discount code good for 30% off. 

I can't say if it'll work for anyone else after I used it, but it definitely worked last night. PMLOVE is the code, if anyone is interested in trying. I ended up getting Black Sabbath Vol. 4 for $12.60 shipped.

It does work, but looks like they fixed the shipping as its charging now for it.

Edit - most likely because the only shipping option I'm getting is UPS.

Edited by KingTacoMunster

From No Idea Records:

Take 30% off HOTELIER "Goodness" 2xLP until Midnight EST on Sunday, July 17th with this code at checkout: GoodnessSale2016

You can find the record here: http://tinyurl.com/gslv7ft

With the discount code, this is cheaper than Tiny Engines' webstore and Amazon. Jump on it!

4 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

55% off flash sale at insound

http://www.insound.com/music.html

It's also like $7 to ship ONE LP...sooooo

welcome10 takes an extra 10% off the discounted prices....wish I had that code before I placed my order.  (PS: Shipping isn't bad if you're ordering 3 or more records)

13 minutes ago, shamrocks said:

did insound arise like a phoenix or did they never quit in the first place...

Someone bought the site and continued on selling music.  I didn't love the old insound as things were usually priced too high, but the new one doesn't seem to run as good of an operation.  Some decent things on the sale though

1 hour ago, faithnolife said:

welcome10 takes an extra 10% off the discounted prices....wish I had that code before I placed my order.  (PS: Shipping isn't bad if you're ordering 3 or more records)

Shipping was free after I hit $50. 

6 records for ~$55 - not bad. 

Also had no idea that 'Decadence' was back in print. 

5 hours ago, faithnolife said:

thanks for that! I almost skipped this deal until I saw the coupon and ended up getting a pretty solid order in.

On July 10, 2016 at 0:21 PM, ejc625 said:

SRC is the absolute worst.

Agreed. About 5 years ago, I ordered two records from them. When they arrived, one record had an extremely damaged corner. The box and the other record were fine so I knew they weren't damaged in shipment. I emailed them and they basically said there's nothing they could do. 

Fuck em.