The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

2 minutes ago, julianisdead said:

Agreed. About 5 years ago, I ordered two records from them. When they arrived, one record had an extremely damaged corner. The box and the other record were fine so I knew they weren't damaged in shipment. I emailed them and they basically said there's nothing they could do. 

Fuck em.

That sounds like the tamest issue with SRC ever.

5 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

That sounds like the tamest issue with SRC ever.

I wish I still had the email where that douchetard Danny told me to fuck off in an email when I asked for an update of items that I was waiting to ship (for 2 months) and wanted to cancel. Took me opening a dispute with PayPal for them to finally refund me.

I wont get started on that gaped tooth cunt Jenna.

5 minutes ago, genicide said:

I wish I still had the email where that douchetard Danny told me to fuck off in an email when I asked for an update of items that I was waiting to ship (for 2 months) and wanted to cancel. Took me opening a dispute with PayPal for them to finally refund me.

Oh shit, I'm currently dealing with Danny now for an order I placed in the beginning of June. Wonderful...

1 hour ago, genicide said:

Did he literally tell you to "fuck off?" Like, those were his words? And also, it seems weird calling someone a "gape(d) tooth cunt." Just seems a little churlish to me.

And, for the record, I ordered a shit ton from SRC back in my day. Never had an issue.

1 minute ago, jonnywreck said:

Did he literally tell you to "fuck off?" Like, those were his words? And also, it seems weird calling someone a "gape(d) tooth cunt." Just seems a little churlish to me.

And, for the record, I ordered a shit ton from SRC back in my day. Never had an issue.

Fuck off was actually used, yes. And you aren't wrong about that being childish and my use of gaped not gapped. 

On 7/18/2016 at 3:44 PM, jacobe said:

Shipping was free after I hit $50. 

6 records for ~$55 - not bad. 

Also had no idea that 'Decadence' was back in print. 

Very impressed with the shipping speed and packaging from Insound. 

One interesting thing, the charge goes through as Warner Music Group, not Insound, so I assume Warner Bros owns or has ownership in Insound. 

12 hours ago, hype said:

has every ones orders from insound all shipped pretty much? Mine still says "pending". It is my first order from them since they changed ownership so not sure if this is normal to take a week just to ship?

I was shocked how quickly I got my order from them earlier this week. 

I did had something sell out while placing my order - maybe you have an OOS item on order?

11 hours ago, jacobe said:

I was shocked how quickly I got my order from them earlier this week. 

I did had something sell out while placing my order - maybe you have an OOS item on order?

It said it was a "successful transaction" and never showed anything being OOS but that would make sense for the delay. Hopefully it ships sometime early next week or else I will message and see what is going on. Good to hear they package things well though since I was also wondering about that.

On July 13, 2016 at 10:34 AM, djinnocide said:

Decided that I wanted to add one more to that Pop Market Black Sabbath order (couldn't believe I had forgot to get Vol. 4) so I contacted them and asked if they could update my order because I wanted to get it added to that 20% discount. The person who responded said they couldn't make any adjustments to an order once it's placed (weird) but they did give me an even better discount code good for 30% off. 

I can't say if it'll work for anyone else after I used it, but it definitely worked last night. PMLOVE is the code, if anyone is interested in trying. I ended up getting Black Sabbath Vol. 4 for $12.60 shipped.

THANKS for posting this.

I really wanted the REMTV DVD box set. I am a big fan of both REM and classic Music Television, but was waiting to see if I could find it cheap.

With that "PMLOVE" code, I got it for $44.98 shipped! :)

Edited by Plarocks