The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

I'm trying to put: Jimmy Eat World - Static prevails on cart but it won't let me, and they have private messages disabled. It doesn't happen with the rest of the lp's I have put. Maybe it is because it's a double? did it happen to anybody else?

The address specified in your cart is in a location that does not meet the seller's shipping requirements. You can change the shipping adress in your cart and try adding this item again, or contact the seller to request an exemption.

9 minutes ago, Spicoli said:

I'm trying to put: Jimmy Eat World - Static prevails on cart but it won't let me, and they have private messages disabled. It doesn't happen with the rest of the lp's I have put. Maybe it is because it's a double? did it happen to anybody else?

The address specified in your cart is in a location that does not meet the seller's shipping requirements. You can change the shipping adress in your cart and try adding this item again, or contact the seller to request an exemption.

Sorry, I messed up, I thought that we were talking about those ebay deals.

Edited by mesi

Google Spreadsheet of current ImportCDs eBay listings ($8-$11)

100% stolen from reddit but thought some people on here might be able to use it.. It def. seems much easier to get through a lot of it but he allowed anyone to make edits so I think some things might be a little off.

Order 1

Johnny Cash - The Fabulous Johnny Cash Mono
Dream Theater - Falling Into Infinity
Linda Ronstadt - Greatest Hits
Jason Isbell - Something More Than Free w/ slipmat
Various Artists - Shady XV

$38.11

Order 2

Boston - Don't Look Back

Deep Purple - Fireball

Tedeschi Trucks Band - Made Up Mind

Frightened Rabbit - Painting Of A Panic Attack

The Who - The Who Sell Out

$38.80

Edited by Quake1028

1 hour ago, Quake1028 said:

Order 1

Johnny Cash - The Fabulous Johnny Cash Mono
Dream Theater - Falling Into Infinity
Linda Ronstadt - Greatest Hits
Jason Isbell - Something More Than Free w/ slipmat
Various Artists - Shady XV

$38.11

Order 2

Boston - Don't Look Back

Deep Purple - Fireball

Tedeschi Trucks Band - Made Up Mind

Frightened Rabbit - Painting Of A Panic Attack

The Who - The Who Sell Out

$38.80

I got the Shady Records comp last week and it's a really nice package, especially for the price. 

26 minutes ago, YouTwo said:

My Starsailor record got cancelled from ImportCDs for being out of stock.  Even though it said more than 10 in stock when I ordered.  Has anyone's stuff actually shipped yet?

I had an order ship last night. I ordered a couple weeks ago as well, and one of my items starts getting cancelled on everyone else a day or two after I ordered mine. 

18 hours ago, hype said:

Google Spreadsheet of current ImportCDs eBay listings ($8-$11)

100% stolen from reddit but thought some people on here might be able to use it.. It def. seems much easier to get through a lot of it but he allowed anyone to make edits so I think some things might be a little off.

Lmao!  Look at the genre for line 827 (if it hasn't been edited yet).

1 hour ago, YouTwo said:

My Starsailor record got cancelled from ImportCDs for being out of stock.  Even though it said more than 10 in stock when I ordered.  Has anyone's stuff actually shipped yet?

I got a tracking number for my order yesterday and didn't get any cancellation notice.

2 hours ago, YouTwo said:

I ordered 7 records. One order of 1 LP on Tuesday that shipped on Wednesday. Then I have an order of 6 LPs that I ordered Wednesday that hasn't shipped yet.