The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

5 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

I don't own the record, but some, or all of the lyrics are sung in German, not in English.  It actually sounds kinda cool, as I remember! 

thanks for the info i would be beyond pissed if i received this didn't even know a non English version existed lol  

Edited by ImmaculateKicks86

24 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

Day of the Dead is gone.

There is a single Ebay buyer who is buying up every one of the available LPs in each of these cheapie listings the instant they go up this morning.  I do not know his name but he has a feedback rating of 5560. I guess he's a dealer of some kind?

I saw that, too.  My first thought was reggiomedia1, but his feedback isn't nearly that high. A shame a flipper is hoarding all of these.

Edited by Stravinsky

These three deals are back up on EBay again now.  Eric Clapton $36.12, Day-of-the-Dead $31.38, Flaming Lips 'Heady Nuggs' $13.38.  It looks like the excitement has died down a little - the offers have all been up for 15 minutes now without being sold out:

Eric Clapton Studio Collection

'Day Of The Dead' Tribute 10-LP box

Flaming Lips 'Heady Nuggs'

4 minutes ago, Holo said:

Goddamn I missed the fucking flaming lips too

I think we'll see it again.  I went back and the first Flaming Lips appeared and sold 4 days ago.   They have put it up many times since then, especially today: here is when they went up (all times PST):

Flaming Lips posted at these times (PST) since February 8:

Feb-12 17:06
Feb-12 15:33
Feb-12 14:19
Feb-12 13:16
Feb-12 11:50
Feb-12 10:25
Feb-12 09:10
Feb-12 07:52
Feb-12 06:40
Feb-12 05:49
Feb-12 04:15
Feb-12 03:30
Feb-12 01:55
Feb-12 00:54
Feb-12 00:16

Feb-11 21:59
Feb-11 20:39
Feb-11 20:29
Feb-11 18:52
Feb-11 15:30

Feb-09 23:38

Feb-08 16:41

11 hours ago, jackshidt said:

These three deals are back up on EBay again now.  Eric Clapton $36.12, Day-of-the-Dead $31.38, Flaming Lips 'Heady Nuggs' $13.38.  It looks like the excitement has died down a little - the offers have all been up for 15 minutes now without being sold out:

Eric Clapton Studio Collection

'Day Of The Dead' Tribute 10-LP box

Flaming Lips 'Heady Nuggs'

Damn....managed the Day of the Dead at least. 

2 hours ago, filthyrich said:

Thanks for the tip. Snagged Ryan and DOTD from this guy. Again, hope they do ship!

I ordered the Ryan Adams box set, the Lips box, the Clapton box, and the Day of the Dead box. Just received tracking numbers for all four of them, so they have all shipped. Boom. (No, I'm not the dealer who tried to order every item posted. Just an insane vinyl buyer. Seriously, I believe this is some kind of madness, but it's a madness I enjoy.)

Edited by slipcraig

3 minutes ago, slipcraig said:

I ordered the Ryan Adams box set, the Lips box, the Clapton box, and the Day of the Dead box. Just received tracking numbers for all four of them, so they have all shipped. Boom. (No, I'm not the dealer who tried to order every item posted. Just an insane vinyl buyer. Seriously, I believe this is some kind of madness, but it's a madness I enjoy.)

still neurotically refreshing the page