The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

18 minutes ago, Rezqua said:

so, asking one last time. I assume these are unique promo codes? I was eyeballing one of those Unwound boxes and if I can apply it to that order if it's a general code that'd be gr8

yes this credit is a unique code, but there are also 10 to 15% off codes to stack...should be some solid deals to be had.

17 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

yes this credit is a unique code, but there are also 10 to 15% off codes to stack...should be some solid deals to be had.

Pretty sure DD prevents any codes from stacking....at least that has been how it worked in the past when you get one of their $5 coupons.

13 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

Pretty sure DD prevents any codes from stacking....at least that has been how it worked in the past when you get one of their $5 coupons.

Based on this I will assume it doesn’t stack:

*This coupon cannot be combined with any other discount or coupon. Excludes purchases of video games, video game consoles and video game accessories.

14 hours ago, jerseypride said:

Elvis Costello, Good bye Cruel World 2xLP at Deep Discount for under $9.00 http://www.deepdiscount.com/goodbye-cruel-world/602547331113

Thanks for the pointer- used my code to grab this, preorder the bladerunner soundtrack, get that rsd Dram broccoli 7, and Monk's Dream (thelonious)- all for $38 shippied

11 hours ago, jackshidt said:

Lots of deeply discounted prices on vinyl at Insound.  I haven't used them for a while though.

Link to sale is here:  click 'vinyl'.  

http://www.insound.com/music.html

For example, the Band 'Last Waltz' 3-LP is $17 at Insound - currently $30+ at Amazon.

Lotta good stuff in there. The three Beta Band EP's are all 7-9 bucks and Soul Coughing;s whole discography is over half off their listed price. Wish I needed some of this stuff.

9 hours ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

Lotta good stuff in there. The three Beta Band EP's are all 7-9 bucks and Soul Coughing;s whole discography is over half off their listed price. Wish I needed some of this stuff.

giphy.gif

"It's good." 

"I know."

On 11/30/2017 at 9:34 PM, jackshidt said:

4AD's sale continues till December 13:

"For a limited time only, get 30% off all releases* across the 4AD catalog. Just use code 4ADISCOUNT at checkout. (*Excluding pre-orders)"

http://4ad.com/forewords/2017/

if this peaks someone's interest

The National's Virginia EP is available through this sale. The only way I could get to it was doing a google search "The National's Virginia EP 4AD"

with media mail shipping total price comes to around $16

On 12/1/2017 at 4:41 PM, jackshidt said:

Lots of deeply discounted prices on vinyl at Insound.  I haven't used them for a while though.

Link to sale is here:  click 'vinyl'.  

http://www.insound.com/music.html

For example, the Band 'Last Waltz' 3-LP is $17 at Insound - currently $30+ at Amazon.

It seems that Insound no longer ship outside the USA and Canada. Considering the clusterfuck they made of the customs documents the last time I bought from them, this is probably a good thing.

On 12/2/2017 at 11:28 AM, hobbesthecat said:

if this peaks someone's interest

The National's Virginia EP is available through this sale. The only way I could get to it was doing a google search "The National's Virginia EP 4AD"

with media mail shipping total price comes to around $16

Happen to know if this is black vinyl or the yellow with black splatter?

Thanks in advance. 

1 hour ago, laughingstalk said:

Long shot, but does anyone have a screenshot of the Nightmare on Elm Street box set?  They said they'd honor the price if I proved it.

Crap..I should have put in an order but then read it got canceled. I have a screen cap of it in my cart at that price with another item. Has the item number in it as well. If that may work let me know.