The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

24 minutes ago, kjkenney said:

Crap..I should have put in an order but then read it got canceled. I have a screen cap of it in my cart at that price with another item. Has the item number in it as well. If that may work let me know.

Yes, please!  I'm sure they're going to dick me around but figure it's worth a try.

1 hour ago, mmhmm said:

DeepDiscount said they'd honor it with a screenshot?

This is what they sent me:

We apologize for the inconvenience,
the item has a different item number because of the mistake in the website,
if you still want to order the item send us a screen shot were you have the different price
so we will adjust the price.

11 minutes ago, laughingstalk said:

Yes, please!  I'm sure they're going to dick me around but figure it's worth a try.

This is what they sent me:

We apologize for the inconvenience,
the item has a different item number because of the mistake in the website,
if you still want to order the item send us a screen shot were you have the different price
so we will adjust the price.

Guys let it go, someone made a mistake and you're going to get them fired. They gave out a discount code they didn't even have to do that. 

The ...Is a Real Boy 10" box finally price dropped. $30-60 now depending on if you want /100 "test presses". Easy buy for me because this doesn't have Wow I Can Get Sexual Too directly next to Admit It! so I don't have to frantically charge my turntable to pretend that the album only has 13 tracks.

oops here's a link

http://merchnow.com/catalogs/say-anything

Edited by Rezqua

9 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Good looking out. I'd buy it, but I barely listen to my black copy. Go analogue baby; you're so postmodern.

I love the damn record hahaha. Just saw them play it on this tour and it's the best worst trainwreck ever. I was like 3 feet away from the mic and was yelling pretty much the whole thing. I got the mic to yell bullshit during Admit It and Max also pulled me in and threw an arm around my shoulder to sing bridge to The Writhing South (I've got these last twelve...) since it's supposed to be directed at someone and sang at me. After the show he handed me a set specifically and then on the way out gave me a hug and said thanks for being so hyped and shit. Got my original press signed. Now I can die a happy shitlord. 

11 hours ago, HoneyFrosted said:

Insound already raised some prices back up. I was gonna make a pretty big purchase considering the prices but not anymore, I guess I saved some money but I'll never see those Soul Coughing that cheap ever again.

Now that is a super bum-bum :\

3 minutes ago, danyc said:

Merchandise Outlet has this going on:

Now through Christmas Day receive 20% off your purchases at www.MerchandiseOutlet.com

Enter the Coupon Code: SANTA20

Came here to post the Mikal Cronin deal.  http://merchandiseoutlet.com/mikal-cronin-mciii-vinyl/

Less than $10, great deal.