The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

from Luxury's facebook, the 12" bundle is steep for international customers at $297 shipped but for $25 us shipped you get 9 7", I purchased since I've wanted the westkust and makthaverskan ones for awhile and curious to check out some other artists

A little while ago we had a huge discount on a CD package. Now it’s time for a nice price on two different vinyl packages, one with 7” and one with 12”/LP.

The 12” package costs 200 euro within Sweden and 250 euro outside Sweden (incl shipping). That's for more than 25 records. The 7” package costs 20 euro, for 9 singles, incl shipping worldwide. Send money to [email protected] through PayPal. Write 12” or 7” as message, and your address, and I’ll send the records within a week. (Swish funkar också, 0736709198, skriv namn som meddelande och maila din adress)

The Tough Alliance - The New School LP
The Tough Alliance - Make it happen/Holiday LP
Westkust - JUNK EP 12” (US version)
Makthaverskan - II LP
Westkust - Last forever LP (US version)
Alice b - Så unga LP
School ’94 - Bound LP
HOLI - Drifting on a timeline LP
Guggi Data - Pop/Rock LP
It’s For Us - Come With Me LP
Makthaverskan - Ill LP
Luxury 2006-2016 - Rare tracks LP
Happy Hands Club - S/T 12”
Xenia Kriisin - Hymn 2LP
Katakomb - Giant
Anton Kristiansson - Fred på jorden LP
Palpitation - Palpitation LP
Palpitation - I’m absent, you’re faraway
Katakomb - Katakomb 12”
My Darling YOU! - Sorry 10”
Hagaliden - Dansa blodet 12”

Xenia Kriisin - Bleed 2LP

The first orders also get these titles, that are almost sold out: 
Bam Spacey - 1998 LP
My Darling YOU! - Techno music for the indiepop haters 12"
Pretties for you - We have our reasons LP
Skansros - Skansros

7”:
My Darling YOU! - Let the good times roll
Makthaverskan - Something more
Xenia Kriisin - Firearms
Agent blå - Strand
Franke - Skinnad
Westkust - Summer 3D
The Naima Train - Goodbye5times
Beluga - Beluga
Cave Cat - Deception

1 hour ago, DealsOnVinyl said:

For some reason, this post made me think of that band The Fold, which I don't think were ever on Rise, and that made me think of the late 90s pop punk band Showoff and then I learned Showoff reunited and released their 2nd album and, first in 18 years, last year. What a wild ride.

8 minutes ago, DealsOnVinyl said:

ImportCDs is applied automatically. Enter the eBay code at checkout for the additional 20% off. 

Is there a certain amount of records you have to buy, or is it just the $60 limit you need to hit?

EDIT: Nevermind figured it out. 

Edited by ejc625

If you're a real kook, buy the big Weird Al Yankovic 'Squeeze Box' set.   Cheapest new price on Amazon is $505.00 plus shipping.

ImportCDs has the set on EBay for $496 with free shipping.  There is a 15% discount on top of that if you buy two qualifying items (find something cheap to add to it).   That knocks the price down by $75 to $421.   Then use the Ebay 20% coupon to knock the price down by $84 to $337.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=362197557362&_sacat=0

1 hour ago, jackshidt said:

If you're a real kook, buy the big Weird Al Yankovic 'Squeeze Box' set.   Cheapest new price on Amazon is $505.00 plus shipping.

ImportCDs has the set on EBay for $496 with free shipping.  There is a 15% discount on top of that if you buy two qualifying items (find something cheap to add to it).   That knocks the price down by $75 to $421.   Then use the Ebay 20% coupon to knock the price down by $84 to $337.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=362197557362&_sacat=0

I was totally eyeing that squeeze box set. It's been down to $299 on Amazon, which is ~$100 less than the deal on eBay. I was hoping it qualified for the stackable ImportCDs 20% off, but it doesn't :(

Edit: oh wow. I see what you're talking about with the 15%! I was thinking it would apply to the lowest priced item. But it applies to both. Thank you!

Edited by DealsOnVinyl