The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

18 minutes ago, zdkaiser said:

Tempted to get that Grateful Dead 5xLP collection from RSD BF 2017 for $75 shipped.

Yeah, me too. Just not sure how often I'd listen to them. I've got a few Dead albums that I haven't listened to since buying them. Not sure if they sound any better than streaming them on Spotify (not that I want to get into THAT discussion). 

40 minutes ago, chopperdudep said:

Anyone able to find any albums well below typical price this time around? In the past there were always a handful of albums between 7-12$ that typically go for at least 18$ but this time it seems like importcds' prices are a little higher than typical if I'm not mistaken?

I haven't noticed it with the items I've been looking up. Wouldn't surprise me though.

6 minutes ago, chopperdudep said:

I mean... Their prices are still pretty good to average, but I'm not finding stuff that will have me come up with a 65$, 9-10 album haul, like I'd done in the past lol

I know there aren't any of those flash sales where albums are reduced to $8 like the recent Beck and Taylor Swift LPs. But you could be right about their regular priced items being closer to $20-23 than ~$16-18. In the past, I'd end up buying more records I was on the fence about because they'd be $10-12 after all the reductions and, now, all the maybes are priced too high for me to jump on it.

8 minutes ago, swb said:

I know there aren't any of those flash sales where albums are reduced to $8 like the recent Beck and Taylor Swift LPs. But you could be right about their regular priced items being closer to $20-23 than ~$16-18. In the past, I'd end up buying more records I was on the fence about because they'd be $10-12 after all the reductions and, now, all the maybes are priced too high for me to jump on it.

That's exactly where I'm at on this lol. I used to just scoop up a bunch of "that's kinda cool" level stuff because it was ending up around 10-12$, but now the same type of stuff is around 14-16$ when all's said and done! Usually I have a cart ready to go for these sales and this time nothing's really jumping out at me price-wise

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, xen0m0rph said:

This code can't be applied to your order.

Excludes warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Computers & Electronics, Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

What are you trying to purchase?

the tame impala reissue currents box set is on sale for $69.99 CDN.  apply the coupon code of "UWELCOME" and get 15% off. 

w/ free international shipping, the total comes to abt. $60.00 CDN, or $46.00 US PPD. too lazy to convert to Euro or UKP atm.

https://shop.umusic.ca/*/Sale/Currents-Collectors-Edition/5P8M0HSR000

in my book, a resulting 50% off list, coupled w/ less than any prior eBay or Discogs PPD sale, counts as a deal to me.  

cheers.