The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

28 minutes ago, jrodan said:

2 of my 5 records from Rough Trade got cancelled which really bummed me out, cuz they were the two i wanted most, but rough trade is not charging me shipping now so i got the other 3 for $13ppd. good on them.

24 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

Same. The free shipping helps too.

Yeah, think there were 4 of mine that got canceled, one of which was Soundgarden - UltraMegaOK for $7...

38 minutes ago, jrodan said:

2 of my 5 records from Rough Trade got cancelled which really bummed me out, cuz they were the two i wanted most, but rough trade is not charging me shipping now so i got the other 3 for $13ppd. good on them.

How are they letting you know?  Email or just checking your order?  Everything I ordered has shipped except the little Richard box set.  I'm assuming this is getting cancelled, but I haven't gotten anything yet and my order status hasn't changed. Fingers crossed.

2 minutes ago, Dub said:

How are they letting you know?  Email or just checking your order?  Everything I ordered has shipped except the little Richard box set.  I'm assuming this is getting cancelled, but I haven't gotten anything yet and my order status hasn't changed. Fingers crossed.

i got an email cancellation this morning showing me what was cancelled and what was being shipped along with the new invoice amount since they don't charge till shipping. then i got the shipping email soon after which showed the three records they had to ship.

37 minutes ago, jrodan said:

i got an email cancellation this morning showing me what was cancelled and what was being shipped along with the new invoice amount since they don't charge till shipping. then i got the shipping email soon after which showed the three records they had to ship.

Weird, I didn’t get a cancellation nor a new invoice. I just got a shipping email with minus 1 record. Which is still available on their site yet the 2 I am getting are sold out on the site. I didn’t know what the hell was going on

i think they were getting absolutely hammered too.. i know at least 15-20 disappeared on me which of course were the ones I wanted most.. I still haven't got any shipping notices but it is what it is if a few get cancelled.. none of them were really "must haves" just a bunch of solid records at great prices.

10 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Holy shit that’s weird...fucking matrix

*also pretty awesome you knew what I was talking bout lol

Yeah, I had just came from that thread while on my phone and it took me a second to realize I had switched.  Definitely some dimensional shifting going on there.

I just got an email that 3 out of the 5 from my order shipped, but the other 2 are still on my order page.  both have tracking numbers but the second one leads nowhere.

One of the ones not shipped yet is still on their page to order, hmm.  just wondering if a second shipment is likely or this is just a glitch? :huh:

2 hours ago, aekastar said:

I just got an email that 3 out of the 5 from my order shipped, but the other 2 are still on my order page.  both have tracking numbers but the second one leads nowhere.

One of the ones not shipped yet is still on their page to order, hmm.  just wondering if a second shipment is likely or this is just a glitch? :huh:

2 hours ago, Twistedshabazz said:

I ordered 20 items. I got a shipping notification for 7 of them. I am in the same boat where some are still on the webite for sale. Received no cancellation or refund email either. Wonder if some are just being shipped in seperate orders. 

We shall see!

I believe RT charges when they ship so did either of you get charged for a partial order or the whole thing?

Yeah, my order is confusing af just looking at it right now lol

I had 14 items ordered total and it shows that 10 of the 14 are shipped in two separate orders yet I have 3 different tracking numbers. They are also showing I am going to get charged $8.70 for shipping on the remaining 4 items when it should be free. I haven't been charged yet though for anything so i'm just going to wait it out a few days and see if everything fixes itself.

9 minutes ago, hype said:

Yeah, my order is confusing af just looking at it right now lol

I had 14 items ordered total and it shows that 10 of the 14 are shipped in two separate orders yet I have 3 different tracking numbers. They are also showing I am going to get charged $8.70 for shipping on the remaining 4 items when it should be free. I haven't been charged yet though for anything so i'm just going to wait it out a few days and see if everything fixes itself.

Sound reasoning. I ordered Friday AM and my order has no movement whatsoever. All my items are still in stock though so we shall see...

50 minutes ago, docbronze said:

Sound reasoning. I ordered Friday AM and my order has no movement whatsoever. All my items are still in stock though so we shall see...

It seems like there inventory was working as stuff was listed as OOS and/or taken out of your cart if already sold out. You would think if the order went through there would be a strong chance you would get the stuff.  

47 minutes ago, swb said:

I gave up after 3-4 minutes of being frustrated by the infinite scroll. If I had spent an hour picking out 10 LPs I only sorta want, only for them to get canceled, I'd have felt like a big old dummy.

id feel like a big old dummy if i didn't understand how to open a new tab and make the "infinite scroll" not a big deal at all. different strokes i guess.