The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

2 minutes ago, rundmcc said:

you mean you're NOT voting for this guy?

Everyone in my white suburban hometown is. His signs are everywhere. 

It's one of many reasons I moved the fuck out of said hometown 15 years ago, and will never move back. 

Pointing a gun at a teen and being a racist asshat are only surface level reasons to hate this guy. The actions he's taken as SOS are much more insidious, and I truly believe he's a threat to democracy. 

Anyone who says any particular snippet of that promo doesn't deserve to represent people. I hope I'm wrong, but he'll win. I spent the first 21 years of my life in GA. I know everyone who will vote for him. They're white, poor/ middle class/ upper crust, racist (mostly), Trumpeteers, and primarily over 35 (several exceptions to that one). I'd vote for a young tree over that guy. 

1 hour ago, mmhmm said:

No coupon and I'm now subscribed to the vote.org email list. Just what I was hoping for.

this.

Just like everyone else, I haven’t received my coupon yet either. And I deeply regret getting my email/info affiliated with a political company like Vote.com.  Ugh. 

8 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I got an email from Epitaph about this and by the time they actually sent it out it'd been shutdown.

Apparently giving away $20+ to anyone on the internet who can vote is not a good idea.

It's easy to be valiant until it affects your bottom line. There is some irony in there but I won't expound on it.

3 hours ago, mmhmm said:

Someone just email one of the stores you're trying to use it at and ask what's up. They sponsored this whole thing so they should be able to help, I'd hope. 

I did and included a snap of it showing the coupon was applied but the price never changin, who knows if they will respond 

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I got an email from Epitaph about this and by the time they actually sent it out it'd been shutdown.

Apparently giving away $20+ to anyone on the internet who can vote is not a good idea.

Oh shit, I wonder if you had to receive the coupon and use the coupon before the whole promotion ended