The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

Still not working for me. When I click submit order, nothing happens.

EDIT: Looks like the problem was that my order needed to be above $20.00 to work. I added some random $1 accessories and was able to complete the order once it was at $20.99. 

Edited by jerseypride

6 minutes ago, AWasteOfATime said:

Yep mine worked this morning, got the variant of new ALK3 for $2. Sidenote I think you can use the code for anything from anywhere on KRM as long as it exceeds $20 so go nuts. 

I'd be wary about using the code for a non-Epitaph/Hellcat/Anti store on KRM. Since this is supposed to come out of Epitaph's pocket, I wonder if non-Epitaph orders will end up getting cancelled.

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Fingers crossed that maybe now that they're sending then out "manually" I actually get one.

Also, someone did just post this info with "it may take a day or two" so at this point I'd say just hold your horses and hope for the best.

Mr. Brett will have a lot of egg on his face if the codes don't go out. 

On 10/13/2018 at 3:03 PM, Fowty Dollaz said:

Anyone who says any particular snippet of that promo doesn't deserve to represent people. I hope I'm wrong, but he'll win. I spent the first 21 years of my life in GA. I know everyone who will vote for him. They're white, poor/ middle class/ upper crust, racist (mostly), Trumpeteers, and primarily over 35 (several exceptions to that one). I'd vote for a young tree over that guy. 

Last I saw polling was ~47% this douchenozzle and ~47% the other less douchenozzle. Should I tweet a picture of my absentee ballot at epitaph and tell them I'm not sending it in until I get my code?

59 minutes ago, Reshiram said:

So I got my code and it does work on any Kings Road Merch store. Contemplating getting the Behemoth album. It's probably morally wrong, but so is charging 50 bucks for a 2LP. (Album still comes out to 32 after Cali taxes)

You don’t think they’d just cancel your order?