The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

4 hours ago, rhcp02 said:

Trying to order to us but got error message There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address

anyone know how to fix it?

• 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, yeah_totally said:

Insound added stuff that people may like. All of it's like 8 to 10 bucks. Paramore, Tigers Jaw, Basement, Front Bottoms, Code Orange.

https://www.insound.com/just-added-1.html

A lot of decent prices on all kind of stuff if you go through all 11 pages. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2019 at 10:27 AM, Fowty Dollaz said:

A lot of decent prices on all kind of stuff if you go through all 11 pages. 

I just checked this link. Top 4 albums are Ed Sheeran which are close to being 50% off AND on colored vinyl. Still no one wants them. I think what we ALL want is for that soulless hack to get thwacked in the jaw by a donkey dick. 

1 hour ago, tetsuodaironman said:

I just checked this link. Top 4 albums are Ed Sheeran which are close to being 50% off AND on colored vinyl. Still no one wants them. I think what we ALL want is for that soulless hack to get thwacked in the jaw by a donkey dick. 

Well, I did say that like a month ago, so things could have changed a little. Also, no one really likes Ed Sheeran, I don't think.

38 minutes ago, Dougie Jones said:

That's a great deal! I tried to add 8 to my cart to take care of some of my collection and shipping is $32. LOL. Not so great anymore.

I went over to the halfpricebooks.com website.  They show only 5 available.   They do not offer a shipping discount there either.   I did not buy. 

That Fat Beats sale is a good invitation to stock up on Waxahatchee and Mount Eerie/Microphones records, if you haven’t already. 

I almost grabbed the Mount Eerie ‘Ocean Roar/Clear Moon’ LP and the new Preoccupations for $30 shipped but my self control kicked in. I’ve been cutting down on the “here and there” “maybe I should get this?” albums that I used to gobble up because of sales.

36 minutes ago, swb said:

That Fat Beats sale is a good invitation to stock up on Waxahatchee and Mount Eerie/Microphones records, if you haven’t already. 

I almost grabbed the Mount Eerie ‘Ocean Roar/Clear Moon’ LP and the new Preoccupations for $30 shipped but my self control kicked in. I’ve been cutting down on the “here and there” “maybe I should get this?” albums that I used to gobble up because of sales.

Yeah, I'd been waiting to get some Mt Eerie stuff, so that's what I did. Got some other stuff I'd held off on because of price too.  Ended up with Purity Ring - Another Eternity, Sufjan Stevens - The Greatest Gift, Mt. Eerie - Now Only and Clear Moon/Ocean Roar, and Zola Jesus - Conatus for $64 even with upgraded shipping. No complaints here, except that I missed Boygenius for $8. Sold out before I checked out.

MEGA Walmart post!
Free 2-day shipping on orders $35+

Browse for more deals