The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

Looks like there is about 10 records listed on that site for $0.00. I just added a couple to my cart to see but it looks like they're charging $9.99 shipping for each record in your cart? So you're pretty much paying $9.99 for the record with free shipping more or less? For those of you who bought two were you charged $20.00 for shipping?

32 minutes ago, Kjm23 said:

Looks like there is about 10 records listed on that site for $0.00. I just added a couple to my cart to see but it looks like they're charging $9.99 shipping for each record in your cart? So you're pretty much paying $9.99 for the record with free shipping more or less? For those of you who bought two were you charged $20.00 for shipping?

Yeah - that's how it works.   So basically $10 a record total.

5 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Sound of Vinyl doing 25% off all Bowie (boxset wink wink) plus  SOV20OFF gets another 20% off.

I don't own any Bowie at all, so I grabbed Blackstar, Ziggy Stardust and Let's Dance for $48.59, including free shipping (orders over $50 before discount qualify for free shipping).

21 minutes ago, scottheisel said:

I don't own any Bowie at all, so I grabbed Blackstar, Ziggy Stardust and Let's Dance for $48.59, including free shipping (orders over $50 before discount qualify for free shipping).

Solid choices! I nabbed Who Can I Be Now for $150. Such a good era of music and at (basically) $50 off.