The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

36 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Got shipping confirmation from the last time it popped up. I was surprised. I thought it said it was going to ship in June.

Same. It did say June 19 when ordered but got UPS tracking # today. 
They canceled my Dusty Springfield from another order tho, which I sampled on YouTube  after I ordered. That’s one I’m NOT disappointed won’t be arriving.

1 hour ago, hirize said:

They canceled my Dusty Springfield from another order tho, which I sampled on YouTube  after I ordered. That’s one I’m NOT disappointed won’t be arriving.

Hmmm. I got the same June 19 note after ordering a week or so ago. No shipping notice for me yet. Fingers crossed I don't get the dreaded Deep-Discount-order-confirmation-just-kidding-order-cancelled-kick-rocks-idiot email.

2 hours ago, w0rn said:

Hmmm. I got the same June 19 note after ordering a week or so ago. No shipping notice for me yet. Fingers crossed I don't get the dreaded Deep-Discount-order-confirmation-just-kidding-order-cancelled-kick-rocks-idiot email.

I had to order that $9 Wedding Present LP like THREE times to finally get it! 😜

3 hours ago, hirize said:

I actually bought that Dusty MOV LP for a lady friend who I have a massive crush on, as a belated birthday present.

Sorry man...😄

1 hour ago, Dicky Greenleaf said:

Damn. Missed Sam's Town. I'll keep my eye on it. Need to not have the picture disc anymore.

11 minutes ago, DeathPeak said:

Never had much interest in a vinyl copy of Dude Ranch until I could get it for "free."

It's a great album, but I don't want bull testicles in my collection. I worked at a radio station back when this came out and have a promo cd with an alternate cowboy cover, which I much prefer. 

Edited by turk99

7 hours ago, turk99 said:

It's a great album, but I don't want bull testicles in my collection. I worked at a radio station back when this came out and have a promo cd with an alternate cowboy cover, which I much prefer. 

5 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

This... 🤦‍♀️

yall really triggered by cartoon tesiticles? jesus. 

you could have some arts and crafts time to create a jazzy pair of slacks/hot shorts to tape to the cover. 

but imo......

We should just apply the classic Tobias Funke's never nude  policy to all animals/humans/aliens/monsters etc. on any album covers. NO MORE filth on album covers!

If there's something you want from Deep Discounts, but you don't want to spend $25 for free shipping or $40 for their 10% off offer currently going, throw a couple of the Sublime Greatest Hits in your cart. They're not available, so you won't get charged for them, but you'll get the free shipping and 10% off. 

Hopefully if enough people pound them on this, they'll do better with having stuff posted FOR WEEKS when they have no intention of filling the order.

Edited by w0rn

6 hours ago, w0rn said:

If there's something you want from Deep Discounts, but you don't want to spend $25 for free shipping or $40 for their 10% off offer currently going, throw a couple of the Sublime Greatest Hits in your cart. They're not available, so you won't get charged for them, but you'll get the free shipping and 10% off. 

Hopefully if enough people pound them on this, they'll do better with having stuff posted FOR WEEKS when they have no intention of filling the order.

This is typical Deep Discount/Amazon tactics.

I had to order The Wedding Present and Zola Jesus like two or three times before I actually received them.

Padded my cart with multiple copies of TWP a couple times to get that deal.

Thanks for the tip! (or extra copies of Sublime’s Greatest Hits!) 👍🏻

Edited by Plarocks