The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

On 7/28/2020 at 8:51 AM, rhcp02 said:

$286 for the Beatles stereo box set after comeback promo code!! I know i put this on here before but they only have a few left and the sale ends in a few days!!

https://shop.udiscovermusic.com/collections/vinyl/products/the-beatles-in-stereo-vinyl-box-set?_pos=4&_sid=fd2b2737a&_ss=r

That affirm thing is badass!! It doesn't charge til a mo later and it's broken down into 3 installments!! Good way to buy the expensive sets!!

I hope the mono comes back randomly again. For some reason, it's going for absurd amounts at the moment.

9 minutes ago, somethingvinyl said:

I hope the mono comes back randomly again. For some reason, it's going for absurd amounts at the moment.

It's been going for insane amounts for well over a year, don't see it changing anytime soon but I agree that it's crazy what a lot of people are paying.

1 hour ago, somethingvinyl said:

I know!! Its been going for well over a grand for awhile. I got it on the musicvaultz website for like $135 like 3 or 4 yrs ago during their Xmas sale along with the stones mono set which went up in price too not too long before they went oop. I had no idea they would skyrocket in price the way it did. 

19 minutes ago, rhcp02 said:

I know!! Its been going for well over a grand for awhile. I got it on the musicvaultz website for like $135 like 3 or 4 yrs ago during their Xmas sale along with the stones mono set which went up in price too not too long before they went oop. I had no idea they would skyrocket in price the way it did. 

I had a feeling that it would. I paid the $300 for it at my local store.

Record collectors have been itching for fresh mono prints of those albums for DECADES, and EMI practically ignored us.

Then when they FINALLY made them, and did not screw them up (All analog, no loudness war compression, etc,) I had to get one.

If they were smart, they would keep them in print, alas the stampers may be worn out by now.

Not sure if this has already been posted elsewhere but No Sleep Records is having a 50% off sale on all non pre-order items. Some things are sold out but still a bunch of stuff available. I picked up a copy of La Dispute - Wildlife on vinyl plus a keychain and stickers for like $24 shipped.

4 hours ago, illkeepyouinmind said:

Not sure if this has already been posted elsewhere but No Sleep Records is having a 50% off sale on all non pre-order items. Some things are sold out but still a bunch of stuff available. I picked up a copy of La Dispute - Wildlife on vinyl plus a keychain and stickers for like $24 shipped.

Been holding off on that somewhere x vinyl, seems like a great time to grab it. Can’t beat $18 shipped. Thanks ! 

From Polyvinyl

"

This Tuesday, August 4th we're celebrating our favorite people in the world - YOU! That's right, because you are a member of Compass Club we'd like to say a big ol' "Thank You" with an exclusive $5 gift card. 

This credit will only be available on Customer Appreciation Day (Tuesday, 8/4), and will automatically appear when you reach the payment screen during checkout. 

The best part? You can use it on literally *anything* in the PV shop. 

Thanks again for helping make everything we do possible! See you on Tuesday for your special day. :~) 

Love, 
PV"

On 7/30/2020 at 11:08 PM, illkeepyouinmind said:

Picked up Wildlife by itself. 16 bucks and some change with first class shipping. Thanks man.

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

Deep Discount did a huge add of titles to their Vinyl Blowout Bin section.  They had about 780 vinyl titles on Monday - I am seeing 3,300 now.   Lots of new and recent titles in many music categories. 

Placed a big order, will be curious to see if they cancel it or if it will be like last summer’s big clearance sale. 

1 hour ago, aopps42 said:

Placed a big order, will be curious to see if they cancel it or if it will be like last summer’s big clearance sale. 

I ordered 5 titles. Monkees, zz top, 2 alice coopers, and paul McCartney. Mccartney got cancelled right away and only monkees has shipped so far. Hopefully I dont get any more cancellations. 

Overnight the number of available LP titles has dropped from 3310 to 3050.   That's a slew of sell-outs!   Most of the 'bad' 10% listings are still there though.

=============================

Look for colored vinyl alternatives on some of the titles.  Panda Bear, Anathema, Morrissey all have colored vinyl alternatives on sale alongside the best-selling black vinyl.