The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

On 11/1/2020 at 9:50 PM, rhcp02 said:

https://shop.udiscovermusic.com/collections/vinyl

Tons of titles 30% off plus comeback promo code for another 20% off!!

https://thesoundofvinyl.us/collections/sale

SoV also has a 30% off sale as well (and you can also stack the same promo codes for uDiscoverMusic since they're the same company). It's not site-wide and free shipping is from +$50, but there are definitely some items there that aren't on uD as well. I managed to grab the Pole box for like $60.

Also: Prince Sign O' the Times Super Deluxe box would be like $150. Insane.

Edited by KaitouG

24 minutes ago, KaitouG said:

SoV also has a 30% off sale as well (and you can also stack the same promo codes for uDiscoverMusic since they're the same company). It's not site-wide and free shipping is from +$50, but there are definitely some items there that aren't on uD as well. I managed to grab the Pole box for like $60.

Used the !TRICKORTREAT10 code to get the four SOAD records they have on that site for ~$15 shipped each. I couldn't use the comeback code this time, even when I tried using a different email address, but even still that is such an insane deal. Been meaning to get all five when I could get a deal on them, this is definitely a great start. Thank you!

47 minutes ago, KaitouG said:

Is there a sov 30% off code that works? Comeback doesn't work

On 11/3/2020 at 6:45 AM, AWasteOfATime said:

not working for me, it might have ended 

Not sure how you used it, but apparently I overlooked exclamation mark at the beginning and it obviously didn't work for me.. now, using the whole code is working fine :)

8 hours ago, webdoggy said:

Looks like some have gone up in price over the last couple hours. 

I had bunch of records in cart with discounted prices plus discount code, all looked fine. But when I moved to shipping step, all prices went up to initial state (e.g. Social Network $27 -> $39). Well, time to get back to uDiscover and use haloween code to get what I can, one by one :P

Edited by seku

I ordered Soundgarden Live 4xLP for $65 before the discount, so then got it for $46 shipped. I grabbed 4 Beatles albums, and 3 Dino Jr. albums, and Soundgarden Down On The Upside at regular price then the 30% off for $140. So I'm pretty happy with that. I ordered the live Soundgarden box directly from the artist's store, but they sent me black by mistake. I've emailed them 3 times over the last couple of weeks and still haven't heard anything. A little pissed when it was $108. Had to open a claim. 😕

Edited by Sad Heart

As if there haven’t been enough deals lately, Target is doing another buy 2 get 1 free on select music now through tomorrow, November 7th. However I just checked the Target ad for next week and it looks like the sale will continue through Nov 14th.  I think the sale started a couple days early.