The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

On 11/16/2020 at 4:07 PM, hirize said:

I don’t understand why they used the same cover for the exclusive Stevie Nicks 2LP as the 6LP.  

Wal-Mart also used the same cover art for their abridged Eagles Live at the Forum release.

I guess it is to give you the illusion of what a great deal you are getting when you buy the Wal-Mart “exclusive” vinyl.

What they don’t tell you is you are missing at least half the tracks. 😜

However, if you can get either of the abridged Nicks or Eagles albums for $15, that still might be worth it.

But NOT for $30+. 🤑

https://lameorecords.limitedrun.com/products/686097

From Lame-O Records:

"The Moon Man has declared that we should have a warehouse sale!
We're selling mystery boxes with 5 LPs for $25, or 5 CDs for $5!
And best of all — one lucky person will find the Moon Man's Golden Ticket in their mystery box. Find the ticket, and you'll win a 3-Release Membership to the Lame-O Fan Club! 

The Lame-O Fan Club membership guarantees you the RAREST version of the next 3 Lame-O vinyl releases, as well as an exclusive bonus item with each release. And you could win a membership to that just for buying really cheap records from a great label like Lame-O. A really great label. Kind of a remarkable deal. 

In addition to the mystery boxes, LOTS of releases are also on sale a la carte — so make sure you check those out as well in the dropdown menu."

47 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

https://lameorecords.limitedrun.com/products/686097

From Lame-O Records:

"The Moon Man has declared that we should have a warehouse sale!
We're selling mystery boxes with 5 LPs for $25, or 5 CDs for $5!
And best of all — one lucky person will find the Moon Man's Golden Ticket in their mystery box. Find the ticket, and you'll win a 3-Release Membership to the Lame-O Fan Club! 

The Lame-O Fan Club membership guarantees you the RAREST version of the next 3 Lame-O vinyl releases, as well as an exclusive bonus item with each release. And you could win a membership to that just for buying really cheap records from a great label like Lame-O. A really great label. Kind of a remarkable deal. 

In addition to the mystery boxes, LOTS of releases are also on sale a la carte — so make sure you check those out as well in the dropdown menu."

I highly recommend Steady Hands Rude Boys of Bar Rock (Sean Huber of Modern Baseball)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHziKzugVaL/

I used to be able to get IG posts to embed but not anymore.

nslp.co

No Sleep Records Black Friday sale 11/20-11/30

25% off Apparel

35% off music

50% off misc

New items, 2021 vinyl club & more

Excludes pre-orders

25% off storewide at nosleeprecords.co.uk

I picked up a first press Hot Mulligan and Stay Inside's Viewing.

Kinda strange... I checked Target's site a little after midnight CST, and it showed the records in my cart, and in my "saved for later" at the Buy 2 Get 3rd free deal pricing, with the green dot that says "offer applied" next to each item. Then 5-10 mins later, the deal disappeared and all vinyl is regular price again.
Wonder if the promotion was just turned on for a bit by mistake, but actually doesn't start til later in the morning, like 7am.

Edited by vinyldavid
typo

7 hours ago, vinyldavid said:

Kinda strange... I checked Target's site a little after midnight CST, and it showed the records in my cart, and in my "saved for later" at the Buy 2 Get 3rd free deal pricing, with the green dot that says "offer applied" next to each item. Then 5-10 mins later, the deal disappeared and all vinyl is regular price again.
Wonder if the promotion was just turned on for a bit by mistake, but actually doesn't start til later in the morning, like 7am.

Offer is available this morning. Buy 2 get 1 free is live! 

https://victoryrecords.com/store/

Looks like the Victory Records store is back online and with a sale. 

"Sound the alarms! We're starting the celebrations early this year with a special promotion on the Victory Records Store now through Cyber Monday at 11:59pm. 25% OFF THE ENTIRE STORE! Shop November 23rd - 30th and use code CYBERVICTORY25 during checkout."

• 4 weeks later...

Dead Dog Records in Toronto has a sale on their site from now until Dec 31st. 

https://www.deaddogrecords.com/

Use the code "Boxing" at checkout to get 33 1/3 % off MOST vinyl and other stuff on the site. 

Free shipping over $100 and curbside pick up starts on Tuesday. 

I rifled through the site for 2 hours and bought 13 lps 🤣. My wife was okay with the purchase since I saved over $100.

Edited by INRIhab

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...