The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

44 minutes ago, scottheisel said:

Thanks for the info! This might sound dumb but it's so unclear if these are actually "boxes" or not — like, I can't tell from their website if they're just sending regular albums with a special zine or if they're all in some weird collector box or something, which I have no shelf space for.

Not boxsets. Just a regular record plus a zine. I think the "box" is just the mailer. 

1 hour ago, beardacus said:

The code isn’t working? I tried adding Jimmy Eat World and Silversun Pickups, and it says “BOGO discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart” 

ugh. 

Has to be for their Bandbox-exclusive pressings only (they're all labeled as such in the dropdown menus under each band).

16 minutes ago, scottheisel said:

Has to be for their Bandbox-exclusive pressings only (they're all labeled as such in the dropdown menus under each band).

Hmm, JEW and SSPU are their exclusives but still no luck. 😕 

EDIT: I had “Surprise Me!” as the vinyl option on each band’s release and that’s why it didn’t work.  I’m stupid. Haha

Edited by beardacus

21 minutes ago, Dub said:

50% off Rise Records store (excluding pre-orders) until 11/24 with code:  ENTERCODEHERE

I assume it will work more than once

Came here to post this. Here's the link to vinyl:

https://riserecords.com/collections/vinyl-lp

They usually do $10 LPs every Christmas too, which is a better deal than this, but 50% off is still nothing to sneeze at.

12 hours ago, yeah_totally said:

did they jack up the prices before announcing the discount? I know prices are going up across the board but $28 single lps seems way high to me. 

I thought the same thing and I'm pretty sure they did.  At least a few bucks on their LPs, based on things I've bought in the past.