The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

13 minutes ago, NoWorthyIcons said:

I was able to get the Adrianne Lenker record at 4 PMish ET, but wasn't able to check the site for a while after until now. Anyone grab one after that? I think I only missed the 5 PM drop, but I noticed they weren't super consistent about switching every hour, on the hour.

They had the Jesse Malin LP for $5 after that.

6 minutes ago, kas1985 said:

It was a St. Paul and the Broken Bones record, “The Alien Coast”  on neon green. I don’t recall how much it was exactly. Want to say $13-14.  

3 minutes ago, scottheisel said:

Awesome, looks like I didn't miss anything that I looking for. Thanks!

On 11/26/2021 at 12:32 PM, N8TRU said:

Yeah, for anyone who doesn't know, definitely don't order from Paper + Plastick.

I ordered a Shawn James record from them only to have it take a million years and have a seam split but its okay but Shawn James signed it....im of the mind signatures are only valuable if you get them yourself and the value is only sentimental.... they suck.

Here is the Bandbox list from a reddit comment

1. 10-11, Heartless Bastards - S/T ($10)

2. 11-12, Hiss Golden Messenger - Heart Like a Levee ($7)

3. 12-1, Silversun Pickups - Widow's Weeds ($15)

4. 1-2, Watchhouse - S/T ($9)

5. 2-3, Adrianne Lenker - Abysskiss ($13)

6. 3-4, Beach Bunny - Honeymoon ($14)

7. 4-5, Jesse Malin - Sunset Kids ($5)

8. 5-6, St. Paul & the Broken Bones - The Alien Coast (releasing January) ($12)

9. 6-7, Langhorne Slim - Strawberry Mansion ($11)

10. 7-8 [NOW], Tycho - Weather ($6)

On 11/29/2021 at 6:11 PM, scottheisel said:

This is off topic, but I know you used to post deals in the corresponding Amazon Deals thread. The link I have is dead and nothing comes up during a search. Was that thread deleted for some reason? I know it dried up quite a bit lately but was still nice to have around. 

2 hours ago, LS1BadBird said:

This is off topic, but I know you used to post deals in the corresponding Amazon Deals thread. The link I have is dead and nothing comes up during a search. Was that thread deleted for some reason? I know it dried up quite a bit lately but was still nice to have around. 

Weird, I can't seem to find it either. @jhulud?

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, porkdad said:

Merchbar has a nice sale going on that's 20% percent off already sale items + free shipping if go thru Instagram Shop.  There's a big stock of Epitaph stuff.  Pretty easy to get 5 albums $60 shipped. 

Nice! Grabbed a grip of Bad Religion and Menzingers After the Party. Pretty sweet deal.

Really good deals on Merchbar through Instagram. I made a video on how to do this because I saw a bunch of people on reddit who weren't able to get free shipping. 

Open IG, go to Merchbar's profile, tap Visit Store, start browsing. 

I believe you have to do this from a personal account, not a business account. 

I ended up grabbing five albums for 82 bucks shipped. 

https://i.imgur.com/PF1dMY4.mp4

1 hour ago, phillybhatesme said:

Really good deals on Merchbar through Instagram. I made a video on how to do this because I saw a bunch of people on reddit who weren't able to get free shipping. 

How do you add stuff to a cart?  My only option is buy now and place individual orders which seems odd.

2 hours ago, porkdad said:

I clicked the save to wishlist button and then when I went to check out, it asked me if I wanted to add them to my cart. Stupid, but it worked. 

Yeah, had to do the same but also had to delete the app and download again to get to that point.  Probably missed some updates.  $400 later…..I would have been better off staying frustrated and giving up.

On 12/28/2021 at 3:55 PM, phillybhatesme said:

Thanks so much! I picked up the Sufjan Christmas boxset, which I have wanted for years, and I am glad I waited--I got it for $48 shipped! Then I placed a second order for two additional LPs for $34 shipped. And I have already gotten shipping notification for part of my orders.

• 2 weeks later...

Big ass sale at Rough Trade. Quality albums at a nice discount. Lots of 2021 titles, too. 

https://www.roughtrade.com/us/s/on-sale?_=1640299696888&in_stock=in-stock&region_id=2&sort=rating&utf8=✓

I got: Choir Boy, The Anniversary, Another Michael, Kevin Krauter for $50 shipped :)

Edited by porkdad

15 hours ago, porkdad said:

Big ass sale at Rough Trade. Quality albums at a nice discount. Lots of 2021 titles, too. 

https://www.roughtrade.com/us/s/on-sale?_=1640299696888&in_stock=in-stock&region_id=2&sort=rating&utf8=✓

I got: Choir Boy, The Anniversary, Another Michael, Kevin Krauter for $50 shipped :)

Hell yeah! They did this sale a few years back, too, and I bought SO MUCH STUFF. Just placed the following order, hope it all goes through:

eQH0J7G.png

I tried to get Bronx VI too but it sold out before I could check out.

18 hours ago, porkdad said:

they already cancelled 2 of 3 items i ordered cause of lack of stock lol